𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"What's someone like you doing in the club?" He spoke with such a soft and gentle voice you couldn't tell he was up to no good. Even in his face, there was a gentleness towards it, his eyes warm and Inviting, his smile bright and captivating, his aura kind and non threatening whatsoever.

"Someone like me? What's that supposed to mean?" I had been defensive at first and yet wasn't sure why, he didn't seem like the type who was up to no good...or so I had thought.

"I just meant...this doesn't seem like you're scene. You're obviously beautiful, I was thinking...modeling is what you do" he had a way with words and he knew it too, and it had worked so well...so well that when I had turned my head for a second things had taken a turn for the worst.

The second I woke up I had a pounding headache waiting for me the second my eyes opened, throbbing all throughout my body. My memory was mostly foggy, bits and pieces of last night coming back slowly. My legs felt sore, and I was weirdly cold, wondering why there was no heat.

Finally opening my eyes fully I realize I'm not home, I'm somewhere else. It's a tiny room, a large steel door and a mattress beneath me a long with a toilet in the corner. There was a thick window in front of me and I'm so confused and yet was wondering if I was dreaming...was this a dream?

"Hello?" I spoke out and my voice felt scratchy and hurt for some reason, did I drink something I shouldn't have?

As I try to lift my hands I realize one of them is chained to the ground.

"What...." Was this a joke? It felt like a sick joke someone was playing on me...it was wasn't it?

I take deep breaths in and out, I know there's no use in panicking. I've seen the movies and read the books, they panic in hopes to escape..I know I would eventually but there was no use of straining out my voice.

I take breaths in and out, focusing on my breathing as i try to piece together exactly what happened last night.

Club...met a guy...the rest is a fuzzy mess.

Was I... drugged?

How could I be so fucking stupid?

Rule #1: never take your eyes off your drink.

Rory would be disappointed to hear his daughter was an idiot...

Rory....

No, there's no use in thinking of my family, I didn't need to cry, didn't need to think about them. I will see them soon, and will let them know I was okay..I'll always be okay.

Suddenly I hear the steel door unlock, and the door opens and In comes a tall man wearing an anonymous mask. He had a faded brown hoodie on, shielding his head and body. His face was hidden and yet his eyes were easy to see but I couldn't recognize him, there was a different look in his eyes and I wasn't sure I liked it.

He strides in, humming a song as his eyes finally meet mine and he stops a few feet away from me. I take this as an opportunity to look behind him where I see stairs leading up somewhere and I'm guessing I'm...in a basement?

"Nice of you to finally wake up" he speaks and there's a familiar tone about it but I couldn't quite figure it out, not like this, slightly hungover and slightly disoriented.

"Where am I?" I speak, I had a lot of questions, for some reason I wasn't necessarily freaking out, I knew that wouldn't do me any good. I remained calm, just as Rory taught me.

In any situation remain calm, it will always confuse those around you.

"In the middle of nowhere" he shrugs and I lay my head against the wall, yawning tiredly.

"Youre awfully calm...for someone whose just been taken from her family...and dragged into the middle of nowhere" he's suddenly kneeling in front of me, his eyes stained on mine through the white faded mask.

"I've seen the movies...no point in yelling for help when nobody can hear me" I laughed and I'm suddenly laughing, as if it was the funniest thing in the world...as if his words didn't just hit me harder than i wanted them to...as if i wasnt taken from my home, from Rory, from my father, from my home..from everything...

The laughter turns into tears and I'm suddenly crying, letting the tears fall over and over. He doesn't say anything, he simply kneels in front of me some more and watches me, even through the mask I can tell hes enjoying this...what a sick fuck.

"Don't worry cara...this will be you're new home" his words had made me cry harder than I wanted to but I couldn't stop myself, all I felt was sadness and anger..not just for him but for myself.

He stands up and heads out, locking the door behind him. The lights above me dim slowly and I curl up into a ball, crying with my knees against my chest. It was all I could do, it was my stupidity that brought me here...it was my fault and I hated it...so much.

Rory had taught me better..and yet here I am in this situation I put myself In.