Chapter 1

Zhong Yi always thinks of Shen Yan at a certain moment, especially when life is stable and beautiful.

    It has been a year since Shen Yan committed suicide, and the world always seems to be forgetful. Such a figure skating genius, an athlete who shocked the world, was forgotten by people after leaving for a year.

    Only she remembers.

    I remember Shen Yan's peerless performance, he gritted his teeth in pain and wanted to play, and he remembered...his suicide note. As if he still had expectations for the world, he wrote on the flimsy paper: "It's all my fault. I have caused trouble for everyone." The

    world kissed him bitterly, but he responded with a song.

    Now, when Zhong Yi accidentally cleans up perfectly in the training ground, when she thinks of the penguin doll that was placed on the table before going to bed, or even when the first ray of sunlight shines on her face in the morning, she always thinks of him.

    These good things should have belonged to him.

    ...

    the 29th Winter Olympics.

    This northern country is terribly cold, and Zhong Yi felt that her knees were going to hurt as soon as she arrived here.

    This is the third Winter Olympics that Zhong Yi participated in in her figure skating career. She clearly felt that she was unable to do what she wanted, and the premonition that her career was coming to an end made her have to fight hard, just to stand on the highest podium , for the world to see, and also for Shen Yan.

    The figure skating singles competition consists of two rounds, the short program and the free skating. Among them, the short program she likes goes well and ranks in the forefront, but she knows that her free skating is very weak, and she can't keep it up for four and a half minutes. perfect condition.

    So even before playing, Zhong Yi was thinking about how to do his best to get the ideal score.

    "Next, I will invite women's singles players from country C—"

    "Zhong Yi!"

    Everyone looked at the oriental girl in the field, wearing a thin blue Costen with a peacock pattern on her body, standing in the field with a sad face, It was as if an independent peacock really appeared on the field.

    Zhong Yi was very bold this time. She chose a classic Yuefu poem to explain the connotation. The story of the peacock flying southeast is engraved in the hearts of every Chinese.

    The music begins.

    The women in the field are like real peacocks, flying in everyone's heart. The sound of Xun in the music, like the mournful cry of losing a loved one, hovered throughout the venue.

    Every jump she makes is explaining the injustice in the world, and that love has no end; every squat and spin is like holding back a lover who has finally left.

    Why! The one you love must not stay with you forever!

    Why! People who think about it can't often meet each other!

    Obviously in love, but Yin and Yang are separated! Obviously lovesick, but can only see things and think about others!

    At the end of the four-minute piece, Zhong Yi was panting heavily, wrapping her arms around herself in a hugging gesture, as if she was still immersed in emotions and couldn't escape, her face was full of tears, obviously in a panic, the auditorium was quiet for a moment, and suddenly broke out There was a strong applause!