Chapter 52

As soon as Mingyue returned to the room, she said, "You two are so angry today."

    Zhong Yi didn't answer.

    Looking back on the whole incident, she actually made a big fuss over a molehill. But Shen Yan's appearance immediately reminded her that in the last life of his previous life, he left alone without saying anything.

    If this continues to be like this, she is afraid that one day, no matter what kind of relationship she has with Shen Yan, that thing will happen again.

    She is determined not to take it lightly, she just wants to overreact, let him realize how much temper her concealment will make her, and if there is such a day in the future, she will be able to communicate with herself as soon as possible.

    Although it is not a wise choice to quarrel on the eve of the game, she is also sure to ensure her state.

    Mingyue brought her a glass of water, put it on the table, Zhong Yi picked it up and drank it, his mouth was dry after talking too much just now.

    Mingyue: "Why bother? It affects your mood."

    Zhong Yi shook his head: "Mingyue, if one day Shen Yan experiences a collapse and collapses to the point of disappearing, then he will be the same as today, without saying anything and Don't let him ask. What should we do."

    Mingyue didn't know how to answer, and thought for a long time: "Don't let him go?"

    Zhong Yi nodded for this reason. Isn't her behavior now essentially similar?

    "But why did Shen Yan have that day? If he thought too much, it would hurt his feelings." "

    If it really happened." Zhong Yi's eyes didn't look like a joke.

    "Then how long are you going to argue with him?" Ming Yue asked.

    "I don't know." Wait until he really learns not to hide.

    "I have to say it." Mingyue held the water glass she liked, and was about to add another glass to her: "Now is during the competition, if it really affects his state, you must first make up."

    "Or if it affects you, I'll bring him over to apologize to you. You can't joke about this."

    Zhong Yi: "Got it."

    ——The

    next day, Zhong Yi trained in the morning, and I don't know what switch was turned on , Although the mood is not good, the state is excellent. With all my strength, I may still pay attention to my image or knee joints during training. This time I didn't care at all, I didn't rest when I fell, I got up and continued.

    Mingyue watched from the sidelines with trepidation.

    Naturally, they didn't eat together at noon, Mingyue sent the prepared food over as usual, and came back within a few minutes to eat alone with Zhongyi.

    Mingyue: "Shen Yan's complexion is not particularly good, he hesitated to speak, maybe he wants to apologize to you?"

    Zhong Yi picked up the vegetables in the bowl: "Leave him alone."

    Mingyue: "..." I don't know Who is it? I'm going to secretly watch Shen Yan's training in the afternoon.

    Zhong Yi: "When we go in the afternoon, be sure to block it for me, so that he and the media cannot see it."

    Ming Yue nodded, turned around and took out a pair of sunglasses, and handed them over. Looking at the expression, it seems very serious.

    Zhong Yi: "...No need."