Chapter 40

Zhong Yi closed her eyes tightly, walked away from Shen Yan, turned her head to the other side of the sofa, and looked very unnatural. On the contrary, Shen Yan had a normal expression on his face, but his ears were still red upon closer inspection.

    Zhong Yi was just about to explain something: "That...it's not...I..." He

    hesitated halfway, the door opened with a bang, and Ming Yue walked in through the door carrying two bags of bought ingredients. .

    "What are you two doing? Why are you so weird?" Mingyue looked at them suspiciously: "Liu Song, don't they look a little strange."

    Zhong Yi lowered her head, a little uncomfortable. This Mingyue, the wording is really weird as hell.

    "What's for dinner?" Shen Yan raised the topic rather strangely.

    Mingyue didn't think it was strange, and put the dishes on the table: "You will compete tomorrow, and you will eat very light food, don't worry."

    After hearing this, Shen Yan didn't answer, Liu Song stuffed a roll of things in his hand give him.

    After Zhong Yi on the sofa saw it, he sat up suddenly: "What? What are you doing secretly behind my back?"

    Someone who was caught on the spot subconsciously wanted to hide things, Liu Song first sold his teammates: "Muscle Post it."

    "It's okay," Shen Yan sat down helplessly: "I just posted it so I can exert more force, you don't have to worry about my injury, don't you know if I was injured just now?" The topic was brought back

    again In the embarrassment just now, Zhong Yi took a deep breath, if the embarrassment cannot be resolved, then escape. Turning around, I went to Mingyue: "What time is dinner?"

    "I'm going down to borrow the kitchen, you wait there for half an hour, don't eat if you're hungry." "Don't

    worry, during the game Hey, I know."

    Received a very disdainful look: "Who cried last time stealing food?"

    It was like being struck by lightning.

    "What's going on?" Shen Yan asked with a smile.

    ...

    This incident can be traced back to when I was in country A. For a while, Coach Rice explicitly asked Zhong Yi to lose weight. Zhong Yi tried light food for a month, but his weight remained unchanged even though he was hungry and dizzy. .

    In the end, there was no other way, and Mingyue made a devil plan for her—that is, she only ate one meal a day.

    During the day, he trained hard and couldn't eat enough energy. During that time, Zhong Yi's eyes were blurred. Shen Yan was with her all day, and found something was wrong. He wanted to secretly give her something to eat, but she firmly refused. .

    In the middle of the night, Zhong Yi was so hungry that he couldn't sleep, and couldn't bear it anymore. Like a greedy snake possessed, she "swimmed" from the bedroom to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and took out a piece of black chocolate bought by Mingyue.

    In fact, there is no calorie, and it is terribly bitter. Zhong Yi is that the food tastes delicious, and when he gets emotional, he starts to cry while sitting in the kitchen leaning on the refrigerator.

    This cry made Mingyue cry out of the room.

    Mingyue later described that when she walked out of the room, the lights in the whole house were not turned on, and there were bursts of sobbing sounds. She was so frightened that she was about to explode, and she had a broom in her hand.