Chapter 21

Zhong Yiwo cried in Shen Yan's arms for a few minutes, and her mood gradually calmed down.

    Di Simenga had to believe what she said, and she couldn't believe it all, because she liked the darkness in her heart. The essence of sports competition is to win glory for the country. If the foreign training countries gather together, there will definitely be people with dirty minds.

    Be cautious in the future.

    She poked her head out of Shen Yan's arms, her eyes were still red, she couldn't just suffer from being dumb for this matter. So what about the unspoken rules of figure skating, so what about deliberately tricking me, I still want to win a medal. Strength is the last word.

    After a short thought, Zhong Yi looked at Shen Yan firmly: "I want to win the gold medal."

    Shen Yan smiled and said, "You will win the gold medal."

    In just one week left, he will go to the World Championships three days in advance In Country F, where the host is held, there are basically four days left for Zhong Yi to train.

    Fortunately, although the melody has changed, it is still familiar, and there are still rules to follow in the footwork that constitutes the transition.

    Zhong Yi decides to do well even if she does not sleep. The first two days focus on the success rate, and the next two days focus on the composition of the music notes.

    With the approval of Coach Rice, the weekend club is also open for Zhongyi at night. As soon as one or two o'clock in the morning, two figures of teenagers and girls can be seen on the small ice rink.

    On one side, they obviously don't talk to each other, but they still have enough tacit understanding to have fun with each other.

    On the fourth day, Zhong Yi was overwhelmed with pressure. Shen Yan has been with her for so long, she was afraid that he would not be able to rest well and persuaded him to go back, Shen Yan would just smile indifferently and say, I want to have fun too.

    That night, Zhong Yi wore Costen Hele, which Mingyue had worked so hard to improve, and she felt a little relaxed at this moment. There was no one else in the venue except her and Shen Yan, and there was no need to be afraid of external affairs.     The new version of Kosten cut off the sleeves of the original version and replaced them with a light gauze shape similar to water sleeves. The lower skirt is also gathered, with slits on both sides, similar to a cheongsam. Mingyue also deliberately bought a pair of artificial fur made of the same material as the collar and fur collar, and made a circle around the bottom of the skirt.

    Although the color scheme remains the same, the overall style has changed. The hair accessory was not the previous hair band either. Mingyue traveled all over the city's shopping malls and personally sewed a forehead ornament with the same color as the clothes.

    Although Zhong Yi is not close to her parents, she has to say that Ming Yue invited by her father is really her savior. When this turmoil calms down, she will be given a raise.

    Everything has changed, but it doesn't seem to have changed. Shen Yan plays music outside the arena, Zhong Yi wants to have fun inside.

    The girl's eyes changed from sad expectation to fierceness mixed with ambition and desire, which was actually more attractive than before.

    Shen Yan forced himself not to be too addicted to watching. But when Zhong Yi smiled, he secretly pinched himself.

    They are on the plane the next afternoon, and they can still practice when they arrive at the competition venue, but they can't be as presumptuous as they are now. Composition shows that there can be no mistakes in the slightest until the day is handed in.