Chapter 8

Zhong Yi doesn't even know why things turned out like this.

    In the corridor at the backstage of the venue, she had a sudden emotional breakdown, and hugged Shen Yan directly without letting go. Later, Shen Yan was dragged to the hospital.

    So the current scene is that she is sitting helplessly in the emergency room, next to Yang Qinghe, and coach Chen Lu is chatting with Shen Yan on the other side. The doctor said that she suffered a torn muscle and a concussion injury, and advised her to rest.

    She covered her eyes helplessly, seeing that her right arm was wrapped like a sandwich dumpling, so ugly that she didn't want to see Shen Yan so much at the moment.

    "That..." Zhong Yi said weakly: "Shen Yan, if you have something to do, you can go home first, I'm fine." Shen Yan

    narrowed his eyes with a smile, and before he could open his mouth, Chen Lu beside him started talking.

    "Be nice if you get cheap? You dragged people over, and drove them away if you felt ashamed."

    Zhong Yi lowered his head, made a gesture of zipping his mouth, and stopped talking. Feeling that Shen Yan's gaze had been fixed on her head, she had no choice but to look around to divert her attention.

    "Do you have WeChat?"

    Zhong Yi froze for a moment when he heard this, the voice obviously came from Shen Yan's mouth, Qingrun was still smiling.

    There was a stalemate for a few seconds: "Yes... Yes."

    "Coach Rice wants to talk to you, let me contact you. Maybe I want to be your coach." The

    sudden news almost knocked Zhong Yi into a daze, If it is really possible, then she does not need to participate in the adult competition as originally planned, and then contact herself.

    Soon, I will be able to meet Shen Yan often in country A.

    She is happy from the bottom of her heart. Coach Rice is the founder of the weekend club. He once won an Olympic gold medal. It is not just about Shen Yan. Her figure skating skills can also be significantly improved.

    "Yes, yes." She smiled happily, took out the phone from her pocket with her left hand, and didn't remember until she opened the software that she didn't switch the number! It's still the one chatting with Shen Yan.

    Shen Yan had already moved over with his mobile phone, Zhong Yi didn't know what to do for a while, his left hand was not sensitive enough, so he could only retreat to the login page with all his strength.

    "Wait... I might have to log in again." He laughed.

    "Didn't you send Zhang Chunzi and me WeChat messages this morning? Why do you have to log in again?" Zhong Yi just wanted to kick Yang Qinghe's mouth.

    "I don't know." He logged into his tuba seriously.

    Shen Yan handed over his WeChat QR code, and Zhong Yi's heartbeat was still fast after scanning the code. After the reminder of adding friends appeared, Coach Chen Lu said from the side, "Oh, new coach."

    "How can I forget you." Zhong Yi was very comfortable with everyone except Shen Yan.

    Several people laughed happily, as if they had completely forgotten about their injuries. Zhong Yi knows that they just want to make her happy, and don't think about those stupid things in their rare leisure time.

    Shen Yan left at night, and the other three also packed up and went back to the hotel. It's time to fly back to China tomorrow. Although the top few should participate in performance skating in major events, it is obvious that Zhong Yi can't participate in this way.