Chapter 37

Around twelve o'clock, the WeChat ringtone that Zhong Yi had been waiting for finally came. Resisting her drowsiness, she hastily opened it.

    Shen Yan: [Why did you buy me a gift again. 】

    Zhong Yi:【Merry Christmas! I wish you all the best in the future. 】

    Shen Yan:【Is there anything you want? I don't seem to have given you any gifts. ]

    Zhong Yi saw this and thought about it, it seems that it is not what Shen Yan said. It's not just a material gift, the existence of Shen Yan is a great gift to Zhong Yi.

    Zhong Yi: [I don't have anything I want, if I have to say it, if there is time, let's celebrate the Lunar New Year together this year. 】

    Zhong Yi: 【Mingyue won't go home for Chinese New Year, you can ask Brother Song, the four of us will spend it together. 】

    Actually, I am a little hesitant to say that I like it. This year is one of the few, and they are all in China during the Lunar New Year. In country A before, there was no atmosphere at all during the Lunar New Year, so they didn't care about it. The opening of this year's Winter Olympics will be after the Lunar New Year, so they can still catch up.

    Zhong Yi has already made up his mind, and when the time comes, he will go back to City H, make some dumplings at home, and watch the Spring Festival Gala together. Although there is nothing new, they have indeed lost this kind of stable life for a long time.

    Shen Yan: [I can do it. I will sing brother tomorrow. ]

    Shen Yan: [Go to bed early, Merry Christmas. 】

    Received the answer, Zhong Yi was so happy from the bottom of his heart, the smile on his face didn't stop and he fell asleep with the pillow on his face.

    Early the next morning, the figure skating team gathered to go to the venue and went on the ice collectively. Zhong Yi was so sleepy that she came out of the room with Ming Yue, holding the walnut buns that Ming Yue bought early in the morning that she wanted to eat.

    Walking to the elevator door, Mingyue forgot to take her mobile phone and said to go back to the room to get it. Zhong Yi nodded nonchalantly, motioning for herself to go down first.

    There was no one in the elevator, Shen Yan and she didn't live on the first floor, so they should have gone downstairs long ago. Zhong Yi stood leaning against the corner of the elevator, pressed the button for the first floor, and immediately lowered her head to play with her phone.

    The elevator sank slowly, Zhong Yi still had a walnut bag in his mouth. Suddenly, all the lights went out, leaving only the light of Zhong Yi's mobile phone, and even the floor display was gone. She clicked on WeChat, but for some reason there was no signal at all.

    She looked up in a panic. I froze in place and did not dare to move. In the previous news, many elevators failed and fell down. She is not afraid of death, but is afraid of pain.

    In the dark, people think more. Zhong Yi has already thought of falling from a high building, his face is blurred, and he can only be identified as a figure skater by the skates in his backpack.

    Without lights and vision, she felt inexplicably bored. First, I squatted down, recalling the elevator self-rescue method I had seen before, and slowly moved to the front, pressing the emergency call with the light on the phone.

    I just don't know if anyone will find out if the power is cut off.

    The more afraid it was, the more it was going to happen. Zhong Yi squatted down after pressing the button, and vaguely felt the elevator shake twice. It has been more than a dozen times since she got into the elevator, she comforted herself that Mingyue would definitely come to save her when she found out that she was missing.