Chapter 18

Although it was discussed, Shen Yan went up the boom with Zhong Yi, but the training task was complicated, and the two of them didn't find a chance for several days. Finally today, the club gave all training athletes a half-day off.

    Everyone left the club at twelve o'clock, Zhong Yi and the two simply went home, had a casual meal, and met the club again at one o'clock in the afternoon. Shen Yan ran to the equipment room to take out the suspender, Zhong Yi took it and put it on leisurely. After twisting the belt behind her a few times, Shen Yan stretched out her hand naturally.

    Zhong Yi didn't seem to notice, and lifted her hair up.

    Familiar as if done thousands of times.

    The two went on the ice together, Zhong Yi was in the front, and Shen Yan was behind holding the boom. Zhong Yi looked at the shadow: "Shen Yan, you caught me!"

    Shen Yan smiled heartily: "Don't make trouble." Zhong Yi

    cherishes this hard-won opportunity very much, and no longer jokes when he hears this: "Then I will start It's done."

    "Okay."

    Zhong Yi focused on nothing else, and tried his best to help slide, and in the shadow beside him, Shen Yan kept following Zhong Yi at a constant speed, not far or near, which made people feel very relieved. Help slide in place, find a good angle and try hard to jump!

    When the ice falls, it is the sound of the perfect ice blade hitting the ice surface, a crisp snap. Zhong Yi still can't believe it.

    "Shen Yan!! I succeeded!! This seems to be my first clean!"

    Shen Yan looked at the girl who turned her head with a face full of disbelief, and nodded with a light smile. Zhong Yi didn't expect that Shen Yan would succeed in a second after torturing himself for so many days.

    Zhong Yi was still immersed in the joy of success, and was about to jump a few more, Shen Yan was noncommittal and continued to return to the formation just now. She has a feeling that she is sliding towards her boy, but the boy is always behind her.

    In the next few attempts, she made two mistakes, but she didn't fall down, because Shen Yan was pulling the boom behind her, and she was able to pull her back in the end. This kind of training will not feel painful, and it will increase Zhong Yi's self-confidence.

    The future Olympic champion will give me a little advice, and I will be promising.

    In this kind of great happiness, Zhong Yi's success rate is getting higher and higher, until Shen Yan proposes to get off the boom and try jumping on his own.

    Although Zhong Yi felt apprehensive, she also understood that it was impossible to always have Shen Yan behind her. Quickly dismantling the boom, Zhong Yi looked at Shen Yan who was leaning against the baffle with a firm gaze.

    I didn't know what to do, and I didn't have enough strength to take off. The first jump was a failure. The second jump, the third jump...

    Zhong Yi's knee was a little numb from the fall. But as long as she glanced at Shen Yan who was beside her, she felt calm. After practicing for so long, there was not much physical strength left, so Zhong Yi decided to jump one last time and try her best.

    Before helping to slide, he took a deep look at Shen Yan.

    Sliding is enough! Ice the heel blade! This jump almost exhausted the strength of the whole body! Delayed in the air, turned four times quickly, and pulled the right leg back flat when landing on the ice, perfect! ! !