Chapter 39

The free skating competition officially begins.

    It was snowing heavily in the city that day, and New Year's Day was coming soon, and looking at the streets from the bus was full of festive atmosphere.

    Every staff member in the venue was beaming. Seeing Zhong Yi, they all came forward and said happy new year in advance. Zhong Yi also responded with a smile.

    Because the short program is the first, so the free skating is the last appearance.

    Zhong Yi stayed in the warm-up room for a while, looked in the mirror to confirm her hair accessories, and made sure that the incident of losing her hair accessories last time would not happen again. After leaving the backstage to wait for the stage, the fans still filled the venue just like they did on the day of the short program.

    Zhong Yi saw sharply, facing the ice rink, more than a dozen fans pulled up a banner together: [Sister bravely chase! 】

    Zhong Yi has black lines on his face.

    The previous player performed well, Zhong Yi stood on the sidelines, clapped towards the fans, and signaled the fans to applaud this player.

    Of course, the fans were also very cooperative. They all seriously cheered for the players on the field, and when the player left the field, he smiled and thanked Zhong Yi.

    It's time for Zhong Yi to play, she took a deep breath, this is the first time the program has appeared in front of the public, whether it can give her Winter Olympics trip a good start or not is the only time to watch it.

    Go around the field for three weeks, and after giving the gift, put out the starting Dong break. Put your hands together in front of your chest.

    The music plays, subtly mixed with cicadas and birds in the mountains and forests. Zhong Yi is like a flying bird in the arena, gliding freely in the arena, the first jump, with the sound of cicadas and drums in the music, successfully took off and landed on the ice completely.

    This means that the program has basically been successful. The first jump, as the most difficult jump in the whole program, has fulfilled its mission.

    The second half of the music is even more touching. Zhong Yi is wearing a plain robe, and his every move is like a monk who is practicing Qing Dynasty. Accompanied by morning bells and evening drums, he swims in the distant mountains. It seems that the long incense from the temple leaps up with the transpiration of water vapor on the ice.

    In the end, everyone was in a state of mind, Zhong Yi was calming his breath in the field, and he hadn't escaped from the state yet, and his expression was still detached from the world.

    The applause outside the stadium continued.

    A long time later, some people commented on this game, claiming that it was a milestone for country C's skating to lead country C's culture to the world. After Zhong Yi replied, he changed into his usual sincere smile and waved to the fans.

    The dozen or so fans who had just held up "Sister Bravely Chasing" had already separated, and the banner was thrown on the ground. They all raised the dolls in their hands and threw them down, shouting at Zhong Yi in the field.

    "Come on!!"

    Zhong Yi bowed deeply again, and she was also very happy. This show was considered a success, and all the anxiety in her heart dissipated.

    Mingyue on the sidelines was also very excited. She knew Zhong Yi's efforts for this program best, with tears in her eyes. As soon as Zhong Yi put on the knife sheath, she rushed over and hugged Zhong Yi.