Chapter 60

The celebration banquet that day turned into a carnival for the coaches, and half of the players disappeared. Shen Yan was dragged by Zhong Yi to the street.

    When passing by [FALL IN LOVE], Zhong Yi refused to turn away from Shen Yan, and was dragged in by him to buy a badge. Maybe because it was during the Winter Olympics, there are also special badges for ice and snow events in the store.

    Shen Yan saw the figure skater at a glance, and he walked over. On the badge was a little girl with no facial features, wearing a red Costen, doing movements that resembled Behrman.

    Inexplicably, it feels like liking.

    He bought it without hesitation, asked the clerk to pack it, and got the same card as last time. He handed it to Zhong Yi at the door of the store.

    Zhong Yi's face became hot when he saw the card.

    Shen Yan said: "I keep my word."

    After that, there was almost nothing to do, and the daily training time was also reduced as appropriate, and they were waiting for the performance skating ten days later.

    Zhong Yi chose a show that she had skipped in her past and present life, and Zhong Yao went crazy for it at the beginning - "Peacock Flies Southeast". Costen just wears the previous one.

    I haven't worn it for a long time, and I don't know if it fits well. When I put it on in the hotel, Ming Yue said: "You really lost weight."

    Zhong Yi looked at the loose waist and smiled happily in the mirror.

    It's been too long since I skipped it, and it's still a bit rusty. Zhong Yi has been having fun again for a few days, but she can no longer find the feeling at that time. She had just been reborn at that time, and that kind of heartbreak seemed to be imprinted in her blood, but at this moment, she could no longer enter it.

    But fortunately, there is still room for adaptation of the music of this program. She simply changed the intensity of the performance to another direction, striving for the most perfect performance.

    Shen Yan was still a little puzzled and asked her why she had become this style.

    He was fooled by Zhong Yi with a haha.

    This set of programs carried almost all the important nodes of her life.

    Speaking of Zhong Yao, Zhong Yi is a bit strange. It seems that her winning the championship really pleased her, she never appeared in front of Zhong Yi again, she really kept her own "style" all the time. The same goes for her father. Listening to him on the phone, it seemed that he had quarreled with Zhong Yao again, and the relationship between the two reached a freezing point again.

    I called Zhong Yi to ask Zhong Yi to help intercede, but Zhong Yi didn't answer anything, but lightly pressed to hang up, and blocked the black.

    And Gu Yin, in the past few days, I heard from Coach Yan Cheng that she doesn't want to skate anymore.

    Zhong Yi just smiled when he heard about it. A person who is defeated after one failure is doomed to fail to achieve great things. Before, she did not choose to make things big for the benefit of the country, but in the end she still got her end. I don't know where the unscrupulous media wrote the headline about Gu Yin's disappointment in love and in the field, which caused a little disturbance on the domestic Internet.

    This kind of thing also happened to Shen Yan.

    Li Yang retired.

    As a young player, participating in the Olympic Games for the first time, his previous behavior was explicitly warned by the coaching staff. In the end, he issued a military order by himself, and if his grades were not good, he would retire before revealing it.