Chapter 7

After arriving at the venue, Shen Yan is not a member of the team and needs to go to the stands. So the two parted in the backstage aisle, and Zhong Yi breathed a sigh of relief, calmed down his mind that had been tense with wild thoughts, and began to warm up and think.

    Before Yang Qinghe finished, Chen Lu was on the field, leaving Zhong Yi alone in the warm-up room.

    As soon as she opened the door and walked in, she saw the group of H country players from yesterday. The boys were not there, and a group of women's singles players gathered together to chat. Yesterday Yang Qinghe complained that only three people made it to the finals, but the whole team came, as if smashing the field.

    Seeing Zhong Yi come in, the group of people laughed louder and louder, and Zhong Yi could hear some insulting words from time to time. Her mind is full of thoughts, and she cannot embarrass the country.

    Take out the earphones and put the music on the loudest. Ignore those unnecessary voices and continue your warm-up. She's in perfect shape, and actually in a pretty good mood.

    So when Yang Qinghe and Chen Lu came back, the provocative behavior of the H people did not affect Zhong Yi. Yang Qinghe's grades were good, and when he came in with a smile and saw the group, his expression drooped.

    Zhong Yi stepped forward: "Let's go. It should be ready soon." The

    short program of this competition was finished a few days ago, and Zhong Yi is currently the first. At this time, the pressure is not great, and the mood is particularly good, so hurry up Follow the coach and Yang Qinghe and leave.

    When he reached the entrance of the stage, he pushed Yang Qinghe to look for Shen Yan.

    Before the start of the competition, there was a six-minute practice session. Zhong Yi stepped on the skates without taking off his sportswear. There are currently 5 players on the field, one from country H and three from Europe and the United States.

    Zhong Yi found a neutral position and was about to try 3T, skating, and jumping. Everything went smoothly, but the angle of landing made another old problem, and he fell directly to his knees. Zhong Yi felt that the fall was a bit hard, her knees were numb with pain, and before she could take a breath, she heard screams from all directions.

    She struggled to raise her head, and saw the contestant from country H jumping almost close to where she landed. Zhong Yi hurriedly got up, but her knees didn't allow her, so she could only watch helplessly until her right forearm was close to her elbow. There was severe pain.

    The incident happened in an instant, and Zhong Yi's painful eyes turned black. The angle of the ice blade was tricky, almost cutting the weight of the whole person on her body.

    She even panicked subconsciously, and collapsed on the ice with difficulty. In her blurry vision, she saw the contestant from country H get up from the ground, patted his sleeves, staggered pretentiously, and slipped away with a smile, looking innocent.

    Zhong Yi really couldn't get up. She clutched her arms and lay paralyzed on the spot waiting for rescue. The rescuers over there had to clear the field first, and the players from country H kept delaying their exit.

    Until Zhong Yi was lifted up and moved down step by step. In just a few minutes, she regained her sanity and made a decision. Gritting her teeth, she turned her head and glanced at the stands, in the direction of Shen Yan.

    The numbness in the knee has subsided, and now only the severe pain in the arm remains. Chen Yao picked her up at the stage, and the first thing she said was: "Don't dance. We'll give up and report." "