Chapter Seventeen: World... Meet Misses Jackson

"Why Neverland?" I ask glancing into the acres of emerald.

He smiles, smirking even as he clasps our hands together and detours our route from the Neverlands' only train.

"Because, well it's a sort of appreciation to the theme of Peterpan. You know, the whole never growing up and living with no limits. We can be whoever we want" He nearly beans, glancing between me and the precious acres before us.

My smile widens, catching the twinkle in his as he expresses himself. It's true a beautiful thing to witness, Michael opening up.

"I like it... So what's going on there?" I ask, pointing to the unfinished construction of what seems like a zoo.

He suddenly giggles, not giving a full sate of my query.

"I had this idea about having a zoo, like the one back home. You know with Luis and Lola. I just thought it would be nice to have." He shrugs, giving a minor glance of the construction.

I nod in understanding.

"Well, I thought you wanted to make our own little animal... I didn't think you wanted an entire zoo!" I tease, gentle squeezing his palm.

He shakes his head, joining my cackles before shifting his gaze on me.

"I still want to have our little animals, but I still want our little ones to have playmates. But seriously Jess, everything we have planned, was for good reasoning. We know we aren't like other people, not anymore. So we have to stick to our resources. What I'm saying is, I'll do my best to bring the outside in. I don't want you feeling isolated, not ever" He stresses, the sincerity in his eyes taking away my giggles completely.

I know living with Michael, being engaged to Michael and even barring our child, will not bring merriment all the time, but I'm not walking away. I came here because I love that man. Nothing will ever change that.

Nothing at all.

"Michael... I don't know about this. I mean I'm nearly four months and it's starting to show..." I stress, glancing at myself in the full body mirror.

It's been a few weeks since our month of peace, and final compromise. Michael has been absolutely wonderful. From the long nights of talking about our projected nursery, to the beautiful mornings of him waking me to breakfast his new chef, Charles prepared. It's safe to say that things have been a breezy dream and I surely don't wish to wake from this blissful dream.

On the other hand, with everything going along a peaceful wind, Michael throws in a little sand. The sand being his wish to announce our engagement at a televised MTV awards show. Michael is being honored for being a great humanitarian, and he thought it would be a splendid idea to announce our engagement as he is being awarded.

"I mean not only will be know we're engaged, but it'll give the media something else to talk about then my skin or some other crap that come up with" He reasoned the night he told me about it; two weeks ago.

I just have some to a stale conclusion, that no matter what, Michael isn't changing his mind. Yet still, it didn't mean I wants going to keep trying.

Through his reflection, I watch as a smirk spreads Michael's lips as he casually strolls over to me. I even hold my breath once his arms snake around my growing stomach before he place a tender kiss on the corner of my neck.

"Babygirl... You're still three months and a half. Besides, if they find out... I have my ways of diminishing that problem. I know how to protect my family. Just trust me." He whispers, swaying us while watching our reflection.