☯ Revenge? ☯

[Edited]

They all started leaving when an idea popped up in Jimin's mind after he saw Rosé going towards the washroom.

Jimin(in mind) - I guess it's time to show her what I can do to her. *smirks*

Jimin - Guys, I am going to the washroom. I will be back soon!

All nodded and he went there.

He stood there in front of the washroom and when he heard the door opening, he became alert.

He waited for her to come out and as soon as he felt a presence, he looked down and pinned that person to the wall.

??? - What are you doing, sir?

He was shocked to hear a manly voice and immediately shifted his gaze from the ground towards the person.

His eyes widened to see a worker looking at him in shock.

Jimin - What are you doing here?

Worker - I was cleaning the washroom.

Jimin looked down and saw that all the stuff, he used to clean the toilet was now touching his body.

He immediately released the worker.

Jimin - Go!

The worker left.

Jimin - Eww! Those things touched my hand and coat.

He started whining like a kid, cleaning his hand and coat when he realised something.

Jimin - But where is she?

??? - Are you finding me?

A voice came from behind and as Jimin turned back, he saw Rosé standing with a smirk on her face.

Rosé - What happened, Jimin? Try to smell your hand, it will be fun.

Jimin - What the fuck?

Rosé - What happened to your language?

Jimin - What are you doing here?

Rosé - I was just enjoying the drama, Park Jimin.

Jimin - But-

Rosé - I saw you smirking while I was leaving for the washroom and became confused but still ignored it. Then, when I came here I got to know that there is worker so I decided to wait when I saw you coming here. I hid under the wash basin and started to watch all the things. I was laughing so hard when I saw what you did. You are so funny!

Rosé started laughing and Jimin was embarrassed but when he saw her laughing, he started to admire her beautiful face. He smiled looking at her.

Rosé - Don't try to mess with me. Never again!

She said and left. Jimin was still thinking about how cute she looked while laughing.

Jimin - The way she embarrassed me was not good. I will take the revenge. She challenged me and will face the consequences. I am coming for you, Rosé!

He also left and returned to the meeting room.

Jin - What took you so long?

Jimin - I will tell you at home.

All nodded and all of them bowed to eachother, for the last time, Jimin glared at Rosé but she wasn't bothered about him.

She was enjoying her victory!

Time Skip -

Time - 3:23 PM