☯ Am I In Love? ☯

??? - She likes me? Really?

It was none other than Taehyung. He listened to the whole conversation but when Jennie said that she likes him, his heart started to beat really fast.

Taehyung was happy would be an understatement. He was on the ninth cloud. He didn't knew that why is he feeling like that. He hates her, isn't it?

Taehyung made his way inside the mansion with multiple thoughts in his mind when he heard someone's voice.

Mr. Han - Oh my God! You all are back? Thank God!

Mr. Lee - How you got kidnapped? What happened there? Tell us everything but first go and get fresh. You all are drenched in rain.

All of them nodded and made their ways towards their rooms. While Taehyung was entering, he saw Jennie entering too.

A smile formed on his face. She looked at him and smiled back.

Taehyung(in mind) - Ahh! Why is she so beautiful?

As soon as she stepped inside her room, he came out of his thoughts and entered his room too.

While bathing also, Taehyung was thinking about her only.

Taehyung - Why am I happy with her liking me? What's the matter? I hate her, right? She...

He started remembering all the things he said while he was kidnapped. His heart blurted out all of his feelings at once which he wasn't accepting earlier.

Taehyung - I think Jennie is the one. Am I in Love? Surely! I can't let her go. I can't let anyone take her away from me. I promise you Queen Jennie that you will be mine forever and it will happen soon.

He said and smiled.

All of them took a bath and wore casuals.

Outfits -

Namjoon -

Jin -