☯ Practice? ☯

Time skip

Evening - 6:15 PM

They all were tired practicing now. It's been 8 hours they've been practicing. They learned a lot of new skills and even became expert in some.

Mr. Lee - Well done Kings and Queens!

He said as he handed a glass of water to each of them.

All - Thank you!

They all said together.

Mr. Han - Now from tomorrow, you need to practice these skills more.

All nodded in agreement. Suddenly someone threw water on Jennie. Jennie looked by her side and saw Suga.

Jennie - What the hell!

Suga - I just took the revenge.

He said and smirked.

Jennie - You sleepyhead!

She said and ran behind him as he started running. Suddenly she bumped into someone and was going to fall when someone grabbed her waist.

She was shocked to see Taehyung. She blushed hard while looking at him. He was continuously staring at her and was too lost in her.

Taehyung - Beautiful!

He said unknowingly and Jennie got shocked. Jennie quickly pushed him gently as she was too shy to face him. Taehyung came to his senses but didn't regret or took his words back.

He moved towards Jennie and whispered in her ear.

Taehyung - You are beautiful, love!

Jennie was going to pass out anytime. She controlled her emotions and stepped back. She moved towards her seat and sat down. Inside she was bursting with happiness.

Lisa - How do you feel, unnie?

Jennie couldn't stop blushing as Lisa and Rosie noticed and thought of teasing her.

Jennie - I love it!

Rosie - Ofcourse, you will!

They were talking to her when they heard Jisoo gasp. They all looked towards the side and saw Jisoo sitting on Jin's lap.

Jisoo - You scared me, Jin.

Jin - Don't be scared, sweetie. I just thought to make it a habit, you know.

Jisoo - You take my words so seriously.

She said while smiling.

Jin - Stop smiling or you will kill me.

Jisoo - You are so cute, Jin.

Jin pulled her closer as soon as he heard her words.

Jin - I can show you my evil side, if you want.

Jisoo - N-No!

Jungkook saw the seat empty beside Lisa as now Jisoo was sitting on Jin's lap. He rushed to take the seat. He sat there and looked at Lisa. Lisa still didn't knew that he is sitting there.

Jungkook - Focus on me, princess.

He whispered in his husky voice and Lisa looked at him.

Lisa - J-Jungkook?

Jungkook - Yes, Lily!

Lisa - You are too scary.

Jungkook - I am!

He said and smirked and Lisa understand what he meant.

Lisa - Can you stop your flirting for sometime?

Jungkook - No, I can't!

He said and grabbed her hand and locked it with his. She felt butterflies in her stomach with his touch. She eventually become shy and looked down.

Lisa - What are you doing, Jungkook? Why are you playing with me? I know you don't love me then why?

Jungkook was shocked by her answer. He didn't knew what she was talking about.

Jungkook - What do you mean? What are you saying?

Lisa - Nothing, just leave my hand.

He didn't wanted but he left her hand and she looked towards him.

Lisa - Don't play with me. I know what your plans are.

Jungkook - I can't understand a single word. What do you mean by all of it?

Lisa - Don't be too innocent Jungkook.

She got up and sat on Jungkook's previous seat while Jungkook was shocked by her words.

Jungkook (in mind) - N-No! She is thinking wrong. I am not playing with her. I truly love her. I can't leave her. I will make you understand everything, Lisa. I am sorry!

Jimin was staring at Rosie shamelessly. Rosie stood up and sat beside him.

Rosie - How much do you stare?

She whispered in his ears and he smirked.

Jimin - I can do something else too.

Rosie was shocked. Her mouth wide open.

Jimin - Don't be so shocked. You will get adapted to it after you will be mine.

Rosie moved back from his ears and was going back to her seat when he secretly grabbed her hand.

Jimin - Are you too shy?

Rosie - If I stay here then I might kiss you.

She said and passed a mischievous smile at him.

Jimin - Ohh! So, you think you can tease me?

Rosie - Yes, I can!

Jimin - I ain't leaving you until you kiss me now.

Rosie - What? No!

Jimin - You don't love me, right?

He said and looked down. He was acting cutely so that Rosie kiss him but the next words from Rosie's mouth put him in shock.

Rosie - No, I love you Jimin!

She shouted cause she didn't wanted him to misunderstand anything. Jimin looked with his eyes wide open. Rosie realised what she did as she looked away to others and saw everyone staring at her with shocked faces.

______________________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! I know the story is being boring but I can't help, I am trying my best. Come on don't be a silent reader vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!