☯ Final Fight? ☯

Evening -

Rosie POV -

We are currently sitting in the living room and waiting for someone who is going to end soon. I just hope that no one from us gets affected in anyway.

I take my amulet in my hand and gripped it tight. Please save us! I don't know what's gonna happen. I just hope that everything goes well.

*THUD*

All of us heard a thud as we saw the DEVILS entering. That's it! They are gonna end. You can do it, Rosie!

Jhiyo - So, how do you feel while watching your own death?

Jisoo - You are asking wrong question to wrong person.

Jin - Ofcourse! We should've asked you that.

Chanyeol - You remember the deal, right?

Jimin's eyes turned scary. Oh My goodness! He looks terrifying. Chanyeol is surely gonna die soon.

We were talking when I noticed that Dahyun is trying to control Jisoo unnie. I quickly made an energy blast near her foot as she flinched and stepped back. Thanks to my energy power!

Rosie - Trying to control her? You can never do that when I am here.

We all stood up from the sofa and indicated eachother to be careful. As I stood up, Nayeon tried to attack me with some black poison, maybe?

Luckily, because of Suga oppa's power of poison. He made it stop in the middle as I stepped back quickly and Suga oppa fired it back on her.

The poison hits her as she falls on the ground. Her body started turning blue.

Mina - What you did to her?

Suga - She is gonna be dead soon now.

He said and smirked.

Twice - Nooooooo!

They all shouted together but do we care? No!

Rosie POV end

Sana quickly tried attacking Jennie while she summoned fire from her palm and threw it on Jennie. Lisa blocked the fire and made a blast in front of the DEVILS.

Lisa - We have everything under control, guys.

The DEVILS fell on the floor while Sana's hand got burnt.

Sana - Fuck this!

She cursed as Jennie came towards her and kicked her. She stumbled on the floor.

Jennie - Dare to hurt me? Fuck you!

She said and held her hair.

Sana - Leave me!

Jennie - You are gonna die bitch.

She whispered in Sana's ears as her cold and scary voice eventually gave Sana chills. Sana tried to push Jennie but it didn't work. Jennie didn't leave her hair instead made the grip more tight.

Someone punched Jennie as she fell down. She looked up to see Lay.

Jennie - What the fuck?! You piece of shit.

She said and tried to punch him back but Lay held her hand. Taehyung quickly ran towards him and kicked him on his shoulder.

He looked towards Jennie and saw her hand red because of Lay's strong hold. He started fuming in anger.