☯ Taennie? ☯

Jennie - What are you doing Tae?

Taehyung - Nothing just adoring my love.

Jennie - Love? Why do you call me love?

Taehyung - Cause I love you!

What?

Jennie - Tae, if this is some sort of prank then it isn't funny. Leave me, I need to sleep.

Taehyung - Then, sleep with me today.

Jennie - I don't love you, Tae.

I said cause I know that he is pranking me but something unexpected happened. His smile faded and tears started filling up his eyes.

Oh no! Did I hurt him? He got up from me and said.

Taehyung - It's ok Queen Jennie. Good night.

The pain in his voice can clearly be heard. He truly loves me? I got up but instead of leaving I hugged him. He didn't hug me back.

Jennie - Do you really love me?

He pushed me away gently.

Taehyung - That doesn't really matters as far as I know.

Jennie - Why do you think that?

Taehyung - Cause you don't love me. So, why would it really matter? You know how it feels to be hurt? How it feels to be alone? How it feels to not have someone to love? It really hurts.

His words are really piercing my heart. How can I hurt such a pure soul? How can I even think that he doesn't love me and instead doing a prank with me?

Jennie - I love you too, Tae!

Taehyung looked up to and smiled in pain. Why in pain?

Taehyung - It's ok Queen Jennie. You don't need to force yourself. I will be okay.

I wasted no time and attached my lips with his lips. I had no other idea instead of it. Fun fact - He kissed me back. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I cupped his cheeks.

I got out of breath and broke the kiss after 5 minutes.

Jennie - I really love you, Tae! I ain't lying to you. You know, the way you care for me, the way you cherish me, the way you love me, no one ever did that for me. How can I not love you? How? I love you!

Taehyung - I know!

He knows? How?

Jennie - Huh?!

Jennie POV end

Taehyung told everything to Jennie. He was actually acting just for her love. He knew that she wouldn't accept it that easily. He had to do it.

Taehyung - I love you, Queen Jennie!

Jennie - I love you too, King Taehyung!

They both hugged eachother. Although, Taehyung was acting but the words that left his mouth weren't a lie. They were the truth.

He has a past which includes hatred, sadness, depression, trauma and what not.

Taehyung - So, let's sleep together.

Jennie - Ofcourse!

They both slept together and cuddled for the whole night.

Taehyung - I swear, the 5 minutes of the kiss was the best time for me.