☯ Wake them up? ☯

[Edited]

Managers entered, talking about the tactics they can use to defeat those DEVILS.

Mr. Han - You like these clothes?

Turning back, they spotted the Managers.

J-Hope - Ofcourse! We love them.

Mr. Lee - Oh, that's a surprise.

Mr. Han - We've something to tell y'all.

All - What?

Mr. Han - According to the information about the DEVILS, they are gonna first arrive in here South Korea.

Mr. Lee - Yes and that's the reason we called you in this country only. So, now y'all have a job to explore this country from the start to end.

Mr. Han - If you find anything related to the DEVILS, then that's sure that they are returning.

Namjoon - No! We won't do this.

Mr. Lee - Why?

Suga - C'mon, are you seriously gonna act like you aren't forcing us for every single step?

Jennie - Not gonna lie, it's getting too much from your side.

Mr. Han - For your kind information, there's a reason we're doing this.

Mr. Lee - And also, you've an advantage of this investigation.

Taehyung - How is that?

Mr. Lee - If you don't find any sign of the DEVILS returning, just move away from eachother and never meet eachother.

It took them awhile but they realised, it was true.

All nodded while Mr. Lee and Mr. Han smirked internally as the Kings and Queens were quick to fall in the trap.

Jisoo - Okay, we'll do this.

Namjoon - Okay, fine..!

Time Skip -

Evening -

Time - 4:00 PM

*RING*
*RING*
*RING*

Her sleep was disturbed by that irritating alarm. She snapped her hand on it, putting it shut.

Jisoo yawned, straightening her position as she laid back on the headboard.

Jisoo - Again, this is frustrating.

She yanked away the covers, letting out a frustrated sigh. She hoped towards other Queen' rooms.

Jisoo entered Jennie's room and saw her still sleeping.

Jisoo - Jennie, wake up.

Jennie - Just 5 minutes more, please.

She uttered in a sleepy tone, trying to shrug off the topic.

Jisoo - No way! Your 5 minutes will be more than my whole life.

Jennie - Please!

Jisoo - Get up or else I will throw you out from the window. I swear it, don't make me angry.

Jennie - D-Don't worry, I am going. *Nervously chuckled*

Jisoo - Better for you!

Jennie - That's unfair! You always threaten me.

She said and stomped her feet like a kid.

Jisoo - Not gonna lie, you're cute.

Jennie - I know that.