☯ The Rooms? ☯

[Edited]

They all were finding their rooms when Jisoo bumped into someone. She looked up to see Jin, furiously staring at her.

Jin - Can't you see?

Jisoo - Oh, hello? This was a front facing accident, I didn't came and push you from the back. You can't blame me.

Jin - I know, you're blind. That's why, you addressed my World Wide Handsome face as a bad face.

Jisoo - World Wide Handsome face? Shut up!

Jin - I won't, you ugly girl!

Jisoo - You called me ugly?

Jin - Why? You heard something else?

Jisoo - You jerk! I hate you! How dare you to call me ugly, you not-so-handsome man.

Jin - I hate you too!

Jisoo was about to say something when Namjoon entered.

Namjoon - Don't tell me you're fighting again.

Jin - She bumped into me.

Namjoon - That's not a big deal.

Jisoo - Yeah! I am saying the same thing. I'm sorry to say but King Kim Seokjin is immature af.

Namjoon - I think the same now.

Jin - What the hell? Why're you teaming up against me?

Namjoon - We aren't teaming up against you, we are just telling you that this was not a big deal.

Jin - She-

Namjoon - No! Shut up! Don't speak and let's go.

Jin sighed and glared at Jisoo before leaving.

After sometime finally she found her room but, when she saw the room next to her, she got annoyed.

On the right was J-Hope and on the left was JIN.

Jisoo - Ugh! No way!

Jin came there too finding his room. He smiled when he finally saw it but his smile dropped when he saw Jisoo there.

Jin - What are you doing here?

Jisoo - My room is this so where else should I go, Dumbo?

Jin - WHAT? No!

Jisoo - What, no? I'll stay here only.

She said and moved inside her room and locked the door.

Jisoo - Why the fuck is he annoyed by me staying here? I hate him so much!

She said and jumped on the bed.

Rosé POV -

I'm currently on the third floor. I checked both first and second but my room wasn't there so I thought to check here.

Rosé - Where is it? Oh, there it is! Finally.

She said and moved but saw Jimin moving there too. She shrugged it off thinking that he might be going somewhere else.

She opened the door but heard someone opening the door of the side room too. She was shocked to see Jimin.

Jimin smirked as he saw Rosé.

Jimin - Looks like the destiny wanted to see us together.

Rosé - I don't care.

Jimin - But I'll make you care.