☯ Kidnapped? ☯

[Edited]

Confused what's happening, they all shared a look.

Jisoo - It's familiar.

Jennie - I think that too.

Jin - I guess, we should go and check.

Taehyung - Would it be safe, hyung?

Jungkook - I guess, we should check. There's no other way.

Taehyung - But what if it's any other trick of the DEVILS?

Lisa - Well, that can be true but ignoring it won't be a good idea.

They had no other choice other than investigating the place. Their mindset had a malfunction due to which, they couldn't descend on what's happening.

Worst possibilities and Boundless Negativity clouded over their thoughts. And that's when they spotted the actual situation.

They saw a girl, her hand held a water bottle that she had been sprinkling over a boy who showed no movement.

Gathering up the courage, Jennie tapped on her shoulder.

Jennie - Excuse me, what has happened?

To their shock, it was Rosé and Jimin.

Lisa - Rosé, what has happened?

Rosé - I've no idea. But my powers aren't working here. There's something wrong. I'm unable to revive him.

Taehyung's mind fluctuated, as he immediately placed a hand over Jimin's forehead.

Immense darkness wandered around him, taking a charge of revival.

Taehyung - It's evil.

His voice was gruff, sparking the energy of each of them. Jimin slowly opened his eyes, giving a wave of relief to all of them.

Jimin - What happened, Rosé? *weak voice*

Rosé - Are you okay?

She asked formally, well, she still couldn't feel her powers regenerating.

Jimin - Yes, I am!

??? - Stop this drama.

They heard a manly voice and turned back to see a DEVIL named as Chen. The sinister force had been eclipsing the positivity and his arrival had an unsettled spark.

All were shocked to see him as their lips departed.

Chen - Why so shocked?

Jin - You? What are you doing here?

Chen - What did you think? You will trap all of us in an Unbreakable cage and we will not be able to come out.

Taehyung - Stop it! We aren't afraid of you.

Chen - Ok then let's see! Momo!

He called another female DEVIL, Momo. She was laughing evilly and so loud that everyone's ears started hurting.

Momo - You called me?

Chen - Yes, I did! As we expected, they still have their attitude.

Momo - Don't worry! We have already captured their three members Namjoon, Suga and J-Hope.

Jungkook - What? You've captured them? How?

Chen - Yes, we did and now it's your turn.

Jisoo - Do you think we are this easy?

Chen - Stay calm!

Jennie - Fuck off!

Momo - Why are you cursing, babe? Take a chill pill.