☯ Evils! ☯

Jennie POV -

My fight is obviously with this bitch also called as Sana. Such a slut! I already attacked her while we were in the hall so she is already so weak.

I don't care! I just wanna kill her! I just wanna make her suffer so much that she begs in front of me. She was my enemy from the start but then she crossed the line by claiming my boyfriend as her.

You need to die!

Sana - Tae is mine! I own him!

Jennie - He isn't a property to own. STFU!

Sana - Give me my Tae, Jennie.

Jennie - Take his name once again and I will kill you here only.

I warned her with the scariest voice of mine as the fear was visible on her face.

Sana - No, I love Ta-

That's it! I can't handle her more!

I immediately shot multiple ice beams on her hands as her hands froze at a place. I summoned water and pushed the water on her as she fell on her back because of the excessive force.

She got up and tried running but I captured her through ice.

Jennie - Trying to run? Not so soon.

Sana - Jennie, leave me!

Jennie - You need to beg.

I smirked as she looked at me with an annoyed face.

Jennie - So I think you aren't doing that.

Sana - Yes, I ain't!

Jennie - Ok then, suffer now!

I said and from my powers, I caused excessive dehydration in her body that is impossible to resist. She started coughing as she fell on her knees. She tried to attack me as her aura appeared as a black hole.

I knew she is doing something very strong as I created an invisible shield of water that is really strong. As expected, she threw multiple harmful potions at me but they all didn't worked.

She is still coughing holding her throat. I came out of the shield as her black aura disappeared. I levitated myself up with the use of water and looked at her from up.

I attacked her with poisonous water and she laid flat. I caused multiple blasts around her body and also attacked her with snow not leaving any chance that she will be alive after this.

I came down and fixed myself. I made my way towards her body as her whole body was blue. I took out a gun and shot her multiple times and at last, I kicked her and punched her.

Jennie - How do you feel, Sana?

I smiled like a psycho and held her hair in my grip as I hit her hair on the ground without any mercy. Her head started bleeding and that made me so satisfied. I was ready to give her a good bye.

I held my amulet, closed my eyes and said.

Jennie - The female DEVIL Sana is dead. She won't be able to regain her consciousness ever again. The bloody bitch who did so bad to this world is dead.

I opened my eyes and saw her body has disappeared. I am proud of myself!

Jennie POV end

Taehyung POV -

This Kai is seriously getting on my nerves. After everytime I hit him, he calls out Jennie's name. I can't handle my anger more. I need to kill him!