☯ Liskook? ☯

They all went for the practice. They all saw the managers standing there.

Mr. Han - So are you all ready?

All - Yes!

They all said as the managers smiled looking at Jungkook. Yes, they are a part of plan. They know about everything that is going to happen even they will help in it.

Mr. Lee - Ok then, start with your practice. We are here to supervise you.

All - Ok!

They all started with the practice and the managers were supervising them. Everything was going good when...

??? - Ahhhh!

They heard a voice and turned back to see Jungkook lying unconscious on the floor. Everyone kept quiet because they were waiting for someone else to help him and it was... Lisa.

As they expected, soon Lisa rushed towards Jungkook and sat to his level.

Lisa - What happened to him? Wake up Jungkook.

She kept his head on her lap and everyone else made their way towards both of them.

Lisa - Please bring water.

She said as Jimin brought a bottle of water and Lisa took it from his hand. She splashed the water on his face but he didn't woke up. She poured the whole water bottle on him.

Jungkook(in mind) - Stop it, Princess! You wanna drown me or what? Shit the water is going inside my ears and nose. Shit!

He thought to himself. Yes, he was acting. He didn't faint, it was just a part of his plan.

Jisoo - We should take him to the room.

All nodded as Taehyung picked up Jungkook in a bridal style.

Jungkook - Am I your girlfriend? Why are you picking me up in a bridal style?

He whispered in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung - You need to suffer bunny. It was your plan.

Jungkook - I didn't said to do this.

Taehyung - Shut up!

He whispered to Jungkook.

Taehyung - There is a reason to call him muscle bunny.

Jin - Keep him in room and wait for him to gain his consciousness.

Namjoon - Someone needs to be with him.

Lisa - I will stay.

She spoke immediately.

Lisa - I will stay with him.

J-Hope - As you wish, Lisa.

They all internally smirked as their plan was working and now came the main part of the plan. THE PROPOSAL.

Lisa POV -

What has happened to Jungkook? I am worried for him as I have feelings for him. Yes, I love him! But, I can't trust him and nor I will ever.

I am staying in the room with him for sure. I don't care if others judge me or something, I am staying with him. I need to make sure that he is okay.

All the Kings and Queens left the room leaving me and Jungkook alone together.

Lisa - What happened to you, Jungkook? I don't know what is happening? I don't know! I love you and yes, I do but I know that you're playing with me. Why? Why only me? I already have been suffering so badly from the start of my life till now.