She's The One: Chapter 6

Meanwhile: Ember+Zane

"Did you find anything yet zane" Ember ask's while pacing the room. "We got a black van pulling into an abandoned factory outside of the city, it's quite a drive so if we wan't to even try to have a chance to rescue her we have to leave now, i've already got the van's loaded" Zane say's. "Ok then let's go" Ember replies. "Ember you're not coming, I've seen that look on you're face before i know you two had a moment last night like the rest of the girl's we saved from the scorpion's awhile back" Zane respond's. Before she can even answer Zane and the other's are already leaving. "Yeah we will see about that" Ember say's as she get's in her own car and follow's them. When Zane and his people arrive at the warehouse she hangs back a bit so Zane can't see her, after whatseemed like forever waiting Ember decided to go in by herself and try to get her out.

Meanwhile: Zane

"Do we know how many is inside Andy?" Zane ask's. "Not yet but what we do know is that she is definitely inside" Andy replies. "Fuck i should have never let Ember take her to home, this is all my fault" Zane say's with a guilty expression on his face. "This isn't your fault Zane, how could we know that they we're coming for her" Andy say's. Just before Zane could speak again the place lit up with gunfire coming from inside and then moment's later Ember walk's out holding up Mila, "Ember what the hell did i say to you!" Zane say's. "Not the time to get mad at me right now Zane there's still people in there and their not to happy right now, we need to get out of her before we get trapped" Ember replies. "Fine but when get far away from here we're talking about this!" Zane say's to Ember with a angry look on his face, when their far enough away Zane immediately goes at Ember, "What did i tell you Ember? you could have gotten her killed in there!" Zane say's. "Listen Zane, i know your my boss but your also my brother so i don't have to follow your order's or command's i just choose to so you get off my back" Ember replies. "Im never on your back! all i do is try to protect you so you don't get yourself killed, you should be thanking me for keeping you alive, ever since our parent's died it's like you changed, we'll talk about this tomorrow this isn't the end of this conversation Ember" Zane say's as they arrive at Zane's house. "I want 3 guard's at every entrance of this house and 2 standing outside of Zane's room is that clear?" Andy say's. "Yes boss we're on it" they all say.

Meanwhile: Zane + Mila

"There's some towel's in the bathroom and i put some clothes in there to, i don't know your size so i just used my sister's clothes" Zane say's. "T-thank you" Mila replies to Zane as she close's the door and get's undressed in the bathroom, as she run's the hot water and get's in she let's the water run down over her shoulder's before she feel's Zane come up behind her.

(This chapter is really short compared to my other's but part 7 will be extra long because it is yet another ✨ Spicy ✨ scene)  (581 words)