She's The One: Chapter 8

"ZANE? MILA?" Andy yell's out while running through a cloud of smoke coming from the bedroom, before the scorpion's left they set Zane's bedroom on fire, "I-" is all Mila could get say before passing out as Andy run's into the room. When Mila wake's up she's hooked up to an iv machine in a sketchy hospital, when she look's around the room she see's Andy sitting across from her in a chair and Zane in the bed next to her's hooked up to a oxygen mask and a iv machine, "A-Andy what happened" Mila say's while sitting up in her bed, "you both got shot, you got lucky the bullet was a through and through...but Zane..he has shrapnel in him and they say because of where the bullet hit..he's in a coma for two week's or more, he might not wake up again ever" Andy say's with a worried look in his eye's. "What about Ember is she ok?" Mile replies, "about that..Mila she's gone, they left no trace" Andy say's with a odd look on his face, "What aren't you telling me Andy" Mila ask's, "There was one trace..Zane has a brother, his name is Xavier, he was the one who shot you both. We did a little research and it turn's out him and the scorpion's run with the Mexican cart el Mila..they do all sort's of thing's to the people they kidnap" Andy replies, "W-we got to go save her Andy!" Mila say's with a worried look, "We can't go down there Mila it's too dangerous plus Zane is in a coma we need to stay here for when he wake's up..if he wake's up" Andy say's with a angry look. "Andy we can't just leave her there to die!" Mila replies, "Enough! im not putting any more people in danger just to save some stupid sister of his that can't follow order's properly! especially not while he's in this state!" Andy yell's. Before Mila could speak Andy leave's the room and slam's the door, Mila get's up and unhook's her iv machine and get's dressed. When Mila is done putting some clothes on she goes over to Zane's bed and left a note on it. "I'll bring her back to us no matter what i have to do, i can't remember much or know much about your family but i- I love her Zane, i have to try no matter what it take's." After of what felt like an eternity Mila finally leave's and didn't turn back.

3 Week's Later

"Boss..are you in there" Camila the new recruit Zane recruited after Ember got kidnapped and after he woke up from his coma, "Come in Camila" Zane say's, when Camila enter's the room he goes straight to questioning her, "did you find anything yet Camila any sign's of them anything at all" Zane ask's with a angry voice. "I heard some chatter from some of my source's down in Mexico..." Camila say's with a concerning voice, "And?" Zane replies "Two girl's just like you described are getting transported to the border for an exchange for money, their getting sold to the columbian cartel tonight Zane, if we want a chance at saving them we have to leave now" Camila say's. "Good work, get the van's loaded we leave in 5 minute's" Zane replies, after getting on the road about an 2 hour's ago they just about arrive at the border before they hear 2 gun shot's and see a group of truck's drive away, as they speed up they see the two bodies of tied up girl's on the ground, when Zane tries to get out to run and see who they are the van's get lit up with gun fire and one of them get's hit with an rpg as Zane get's back in the van "step on it!" Zane say's, "Im going as fast as i can!" Camila replies "Shit! how the fuck did they know! i should have known it was a trap, it's only been 3 week's they wouldn't move them that fast for us to notice, we just lost our only chance at getting intel on where they are!" Zane say's with an angry and loud voice. As they arrive back to the warehouse Zane see's Andy walking up to him, "What happened did you get them are they ok?" Andy ask's, "it was a god damn trap Andy, they knew we were coming, one of Camila's source's connection's set us the hell up for an attack on our crew" Zane replies, "Shit! What are we going to do Zane, it took 2 week's just for us to get a single piece of information and the information we did get was a set up!" Andy say's with a worried look. "I don't know Andy! Ok!" Zane scream's at Andy while walking into his office and slamming the door. Andy look's at Camila with a concerning look before walking out of the warehouse and driving away. "That look doesn't look good" She say's to herself so she decides to follow him. As Andy arrive's at a deserted cabin in the wood's on the outskirt's Camila hang's back and pull's out her phone to take picture's  of the cabin and him going inside, as she sneak's up closer to the cabin to peak through the crack's she take's another picture of Andy meeting with two guy's and him handing them a envelope with the word's Safe house's and asset's written on it, as she tries to get a closer look she step's on a branch and Andy and the other two men look out to see Camila getting in her vehicle and speeding off "Shit! boss we have to go after her" one of the men say "It's to late..she has all the evidence she need's to turn Zane against me..it's just a matter of time before Zane come's looking for answer's, you guy's need to get out of here before they come, take everything you got and ill meet you in Mexico.

1 Month Later

"Zane..can i come in honey" Camila ask's "Come in" he replies, "You doing ok? i know since we found out Andy was..the leak you haven't been talking about it much, all you've been doing is trying to search for him and Ember, aswell as Mila, their all gone honey, Andy was probably the one who got Ember kidnapped and then when Mila went down he knew it would be the perfect chance to grab her aswell, you need to face it" Camila say's, "It just doesn't make sense, i mean think about it, as soon as Ember get's kidnapped Mila leave's to get her back and then she disappeared then you came into my life which i'm lucky to have you, now Andy..he betrayed his family..his best friend..for what? money? it doesn't make sense" Zane replies, "I know, but people have reason's you know? anyway, i got to run some errand's down at the dock's, ill be back soon baby" Camila say's, "I'll come with you, your right i need to clear my head a bit and i need to get my head in the game for the exchange tonight with the North Side Crew" Zane replies. As they head toward's the dock's Zane start's wondering why Andy betrayed him, "There has to be some reason why he would do that, he wouldn't just betray his best friend and his family like that" Zane say's, "Well maybe there was a rea-" before Camila could finish their van get's hit on the side by a truck, as they stop spinning they see the truck turning around and start speeding toward's them again, "Shit! take that road on the left we should get to the dock's quicker" Zane say's, "They had to be following us to know where we were, we didn't tell no one where we were going today Zane, you got a target on your back, if i had to guess..this is Andy's doing" Camila replies with a side eye toward's Zane while she see's the truck pull up alongside the van, when the person in the passenger seat of the truck look's in through Camila's window and see's Zane the truck pick's up speed and take's the closest left and speed's off, "I didn't know Andy was this far gone..i need to find him and get him somewhere alone for answer's" Zane say's to himself, "we're getting close to the dock's watch out for more they could still be around waiting to catch us by surprise" Camila say's to Zane, "We're not going to the Dock's..we're taking a business trip to Mexico, I'll call off the deal on the way" Zane replies' "Why are we going to Mexico? Zane if you're thinking about finding Andy..if he did this just think about what he might do to you if you go looking for him" Camila replies, "I'm not, like i said..just business" Zane say's as Camila head's toward's the airport with an angry look in her eye's.

(Word count: 1535)

She's The Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें