She's The One: Chapter 19

The next day they all meet at the same church after calling Zane and his crew down to go over the plan "Ill be the bait but promise me one thing..Mila or Ember don't get anywhere near that factory" Zane says "I promise" Vincent replies "Mila can i speak to you over here for a second" Zane asks as Mila comes over leaving them alone away from the others "listen..you can't tell anyone about this..and you certainly can't tell Ember but..im going to fake my own death" Zane says "WHAT?" Mila says in a low whisper "If the scorpions think im dead that means the more chance they'll come after you..Toby is still out there and if i can get him to come out of hiding the faster the scorpions are took off the streets..your not gonna convince me other wise i already made up my mind" Zane replied as he walks back to the group. "Alright im ready lets sleep on it tonight and set up the plan tomorrow" Zane says as Mila and Ember go into their room. "Im sorry for no-" before Mila could finish Ember has already started putting her lips on hers and started to undress her as she holds up a pair of handcuffs "found a little present while roaming around" Ember says while handcuffing Mila to the bed tightly "oh you've missed me haven't you" Mila replies "you've been a bad girl recently with killing all of these scorpions i think i need to punish you baby girl" Ember says while slowly teasing her by slowly moving her fingers across her thighs. "i've missed you touching me like this" Mila says "Oh yeah? well how about we move to a Different area" Ember replies as she moves her fingers a bit closer to Milas Sweet spot just as Ember gets closer Mila lets out a loud moan. "Oh you like that? well your gonna like what im about to do with my tongue" Ember says as she starts to go super sonic speed with her tongue making Mila moan louder and louder while hauling on the handcuffs. "Faster" Mila moans while tugging harder on the handcuffs. By the end of the night Mila and Ember are tangled up between eachother asleep, when they wake up in the morning they begin to set the trap for Elijah.

(word count: 402)