She's The One: Chapter 21

2 Hours later

"I told you specifically not to bring her and what did you do? you brought her" Zane say's to Mila with an angry look on his face. "After what we've been through together i had to tell her Zane, a relationship is built on trust not lies, especially if im planning to...Propose to her soon" Mila replies while blushing. "Wait your planning to propose!?" Zane continues to whisper so Ember couldn't hear. "Yeah..if that's ok with you of course" Mila replies worried he's going to say no. "Of course it's ok! i wanna be the flower boy though." Zane say's with a big smile. "Haha very funny dumbass" Mila replies just as Ember comes up behind them. "Ok so i found some information on where Toby has been hiding but.." Ember stops with a worried look. "What? what's the problem?" Zane ask's. "We're going to need the full team. Everyone we can spare." Ember say's while showing Zane the problem. "Wait...that's Guatemala, Toby run's everything that goes on down there, ranging from the drug shipments to even the police force." Mila say's. "How do you all this?" Ember ask's. "When Elijah was keeping me hostage he brought me down to Guatemala with him to show me how big his crew really is, he said that we didn't have a chance to even come close to taking him down. He also said that someone bigger is involved with all this, someone close to you." Mila replies with an evil look in her eyes and while clicking something in her waistband while Zane and Ember are focused on figuring out how to take Toby down. "Well...i guess it's time to go back home" Zane replies.

2 Weeks later

As Zane, Ember and Mila walk through the door everyone look's at them like they've seen a ghost. "I guess i got some explaining-" before Zane could finish Andy punches him in the jaw then brings him in for a hug. "You're an asshole Zane, we all thought you were dead..and when Mila and Ember went missing we thought they were gone for good to." Andy replies. "The only reason i faked my death is to get close to Toby and the head of the CIA but..that won't be possible without all of you, including rose's crew and Vincent's. We also need to the North Side Crew back on our side aswell..we need everyone we can get." Zane say's while Ember and Mila are filling in the whole team. "This is going to be a big operation, if any of you need to leave right now for your families sake..your free to do so. No one is bound to be here, we're all family here so that mean's your families are mine aswell." Zane say's half expecting almost everyone to walk out but no one does. "we're all with you boss" Andy replies. "Alright, well let's get started." Zane say's.

(i wonder what Mila means by someone close to them is against them...FORESHADOW!!!??!?!?!?!?!?)

(Word count 514)