She's The One: Chapter 16

When Xavier look's around he see's that everyone else has left and he's the only one left with the Santinis, "We can make a deal here Zane and Ember, you don't have to do thi-" before Xavier could finish Ember hit's him in the jaw with a rock and start's breaking each one of his finger's one by one slowly as he scream's in pain, "how does it feel being tortured Xavier? do you like it?" Ember say's as she break's another one of this finger's. "you can't kill me bitch" Xavier replies as he kick's Ember off of him and pick's up a knife "this one's mine Zane"
Ember say's while pulling a combat knife out of her waist and cutting Xavier on the arm drawing blood, "your going to regret that Ember" Xavier replies as he stab's Ember in the shoulder, "your not leaving here alive Xavier so one of us is going to be stood over a body" Ember say's while making a deep gash on Xavier's leg. "That body is gonna be your's Ember, it's about time one of you die" Xavier replies while hauling out a gun, "yknow i really am sorry it had to be like this..but I deserved to lead this family not you or Zane, look at all of this mess I have to clean up because of him, if I was the leader of this crew that girl wouldn't be here, she wouldn't have gotten kidnapped, beaten, you know..come to think of it...your the reason this whole mess happened just because of some fake ass love, Mila isn't even the first girl you saved and slept with and now you'll never get to sleep with her again" Xavier say's as a shot goes off and a body drop's to the ground.

(Short chapter but for good reasons for next chapter WORD COUNT: 315)