ЄƖƓӇƬ

Xiao Zhan only saw Wang Yibo's message half an hour later. At that time, he had just finished a brochure design and was packing it up to send to the client.

After the email was sent successfully, there was a ding-dong sound from the computer. Only then did Xiao Zhan realize that he had been looking at the simple "I arrived" for a long time.

It seemed that Wang Yibo understood the meaning of reporting safety when going out?

Xiao Zhan didn't quite get it, so he picked up his mobile phone and typed, "It's nothing, I just wanted to confirm that you're safe."

He hesitated after he finished typing and these words stayed there unsent. Xiao Zhan's thumb swayed for a long time before finally changing the button and deleted the message word by word, then replaced it with an "OK".

He has another order under him. Seeing that Wang Yibo didn't reply after he waited for a minute, he placed the phone aside faced down. Xiao Zhan opened WeChat on his computer and clicked into his pins.

Although he uses the same WeChat account on both his computer and phone, due to his work habits and the occasional loss of information, he likes chatting with his friends on his phone while dealing with business-related purposes on the computer.

In his pins, there are 5 clients. Just now, he dealt with one of them with the brochure. After receiving the final payment, Xiao Zhan unpinned the client and continued his next job.

Yesterday, his marriage was as if he went someplace for a stimulating holiday, and then today, he returned to his original life.

If he doesn't deliberately think of it, he would even forget that he is already married.

Of course, even if he didn't remember, someone else helped him remember. At dinner time, Rongrong screamed right as he walked out of his office.

"Boss!" Rongrong already had her bag on, "What are we eating to celebrate you escaping the single life?"

Xiao Zhan laughed, "What do you guys want to eat?"

Rongrong, "Hot pot!"

Xiao Zhan, "Sure."

Rongrong continued to ask, "Is your partner also coming?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "He's on a business trip."

Rongrong was disappointed, "Ah? Going on a business trip the day after you guys just got together?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "He's busy, it's normal, he'll come back in a few days."

Rongrong sighed, "Boss, you have such a good attitude, if it was my boyfriend that went on a business trip when we had just gotten together, I would've been mad for sure."

Xiao Zhan laughed.

Forget being mad, the fact that he and Wang Yibo can communicate normally was already pretty good. Next to Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan always felt weird whenever he said something.

After hot pot, Xiao Zhan let Chu Yi and Rongrong get off work. He went back to the studio and changed a little detail of the current order on hand.

It was completely dark when he got off work, and street lights were lit everywhere in the city. Xiao Zhan rubbed the area between his eyebrows, then drove his car out.

His house isn't far from the studio, and he never commutes to or from work during peak hours. Generally, it only takes ten minutes.

So ten minutes later, Xiao Zhan's car was parked in the underground garage of his own residential area.