ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

The previous second, Xiao Zhan interpreted that it was such a coincidence to see Xu Zhiming. The next second, he remembered that Wang Yibo said that Xu Zhiming was there at the dinner that night.

So it's not really a coincidence.

Xu Zhiming pressed on his suit jacket with one hand, slightly bent down, and stretched out his right hand while smiling at Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo only shook Xu Zhiming's hand slightly, and then immediately let go, "Hello."

Xu Zhiming nodded respectfully to Wang Yibo and then turned to look at the man standing on his side.

"Xiao Zhan?" Xu Zhiming was surprised, "Why are you also here?"

Xu Zhiming glanced at Xiao Zhan a few times, and then at Wang Yibo a few times.

Xiao Zhan smiled at Xu Zhiming and said politely, "Xuezhang."

As soon as Xiao Zhan finished speaking, his arm was pulled, and then his waist was held.

Xu Zhiming seemed to want to ask something else, but the professor behind him also came over.

Only then did Xiao Zhan notice that Professor Zhang from his department was also among the teachers.

"Xiao Zhan?" Professor Zhang was surprised to see his student, "Why are you here?"

Professor Zhang walked forward with a smile. Xiao Zhan politely hurried over. They shook their right hands. Xiao Zhan smiled and said, "Hello Professor Zhang. It's been a long time. "

Professor Zhang patted Xiao Zhan on the shoulder, "That's right, I haven't seen you for a long time." Professor Zhang looked at Wang Yibo, who was behind Xiao Zhan, and wondered, "Are you working at President Wang's company now?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No."

"Xiao Zhan is my husband." President Wang suddenly came over, smiled politely at Professor Zhang, added on to Xiao Zhan's words, and glanced at Xu Zhiming standing aside.

When his voice fell, Professor Zhang was stunned, Xu Zhiming was stunned, and the group of teachers behind him were also stunned.

"Husband?" Xu Zhiming was the first one to walk over. He stood next to Professor Zhang, with a shocked expression, he asked Xiao Zhan, "The one you married was him?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn."

After Xiao Zhan answered, Wang Yibo put his hand on Xiao Zhan's waist again, as if declaring property rights.

The bunch of teachers were silent for a few seconds, and suddenly became lively together.

"Excellent, excellent, President Wang is a talented person, and Xiao Zhan is also a very good student. You guys are a perfect match."

"Yes, hahaha, Congratulations, President Wang. Us teachers were still worried about your marriage when we met last month."

"Very nice, very nice. Hey, you're both from our school, right? You two are quite fateful."

"Yeah, from our school. They're students of Professor Zhang and Professor Sun."

"Hahaha, is that so, congratulations, congratulations to President Wang and Xiao Zhan."

"Xiao Zhan is your student, right? Professor Zhang? And President Wang is Professor Sun's student. You two sure are lucky."

......

Professor Zhang and the other teachers laughed for a bit, then turned his head cheerfully and patted Xiao Zhan on the shoulder, "Congratulations, did you guys just get married?"