ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ

Soon, the hotel waiter brought up the wine.

Wang Yibo ordered two bottles, as well as wine glasses and bottle openers.

Because Xiao Zhan rarely drank, he didn't know too much about this. He didn't know what to look at when he took the wine. He just asked, "Is it good?"

Wang Yibo said, "I chose the one I think tastes the best."

Xiao Zhan nodded and picked up the bottle opener, "I'll open it?"

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

When Xiao Zhan opened the bottle, Wang Yibo stood by and watched.

His technique showed that he was unfamiliar with it, it could be told with a glance that he doesn't do this often.

Wang Yibo asked, "How much can you drink?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "Not much, half a bottle."

Wang Yibo, "This bottle is all yours."

"Hah?" Xiao Zhan laughed and raised his head, "What are you doing? Are you trying to get me drunk?"

Wang Yibo said frankly, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrow and took down the cork.

Wang Yibo brought over the glass and handed it to Xiao Zhan. After Xiao Zhan took a sip, he asked, "How's it?"

Xiao Zhan, "Actually, I can't tell the difference. Isn't it all just red wine?"

Wang Yibo suddenly asked, "Is it bitter?"

Xiao Zhan smiled, "How can it be bitter?" Then squinted at Wang Yibo, "You're being strange."

Wang Yibo stopped talking and directly took the wine from Xiao Zhan's hand and took a sip.

Xiao Zhan thought he was going to express some opinion, but he just returned the glass to him.

Wang Yibo, "Finish it."

Xiao Zhan responded, "Oh." Then he drank the rest of it.

Xiao Zhan said, "Wang Yibo, if I drink too much and get drunk, I probably won't remember anything."

Wang Yibo nodded, "I know."

Xiao Zhan was scared.

But with Wang Yibo here, he felt assured.

When he first entered university, in order to test his drinking capacity, he drank himself drunk.

In his consciousness, the last impression he had was when he was still at the store, but suddenly, it became the next day.

He went with his roommates that time. Later, he asked his roommates what he did after he drank too much. His roommate expressed their disappointment, they said they even had their cameras ready, yet Xiao Zhan was very well-behaved. Nothing strange happened at all. He went back to the dormitory and fell asleep immediately. They also added, Xiao Zhan, you have very bad alcohol tolerance.

Of course, Xiao Zhan didn't dare to use the fact that he'll be very well-behaved when drunk as his guaranteed ticket. After all, the first time between him and Wang Yibo happened after he was drunk

As he thought of this, he already downed two cups with Wang Yibo.

"You're really trying to get me drunk?" Xiao Zhan asked when drinking the third cup.

Wang Yibo still replied, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan finished the wine in his hand, "Fine."

Wang Yibo suddenly laughed. He stretched out his hand and touched Xiao Zhan's chin, "Why are you so obedient?"