ƬƜЄƝƬƳ

Xu Jing felt that he seemed to have become President Wang's family advisor.

For example, as soon as President Wang returned from delivering clothes to Mr. Xiao, he immediately called Xu Jing to the office with a wave of his hand. Xu Jing thought it was an urgent matter, but as soon as he closed the door, President Wang said, "Xiao Zhan has a friend over, do you think we should have a meal together?"

After Xu Jing thought for a bit, he said, "It depends on his relationship with that friend."

President Wang tilted his head, but it seemed that he remembered an unsightly scene as his expression also became unsightly.

Then he lowered his head to type. Xu Jing assumed that he's probably sending a message to Mr. Xiao.

Very soon, President Wang said to Xu Jing, "Their relationship isn't bad."

Xu Jing nodded, "Then it's usually necessary, but you should also ask for Mr. Xiao's opinion."

President Wang lowered his head again to type.

Xu Jing clasped his hands together and waited. After a while, President Wang looked up and said, "We're eating hotpot, you go book a restaurant."

"Yes sir." Xu Jing continued, "How about at 7? Your afternoon meeting should end at 6, then you'll have some time left to buffer and drive."

President Wang, "Mn."

Then Xu Jing left to do as told.

He felt bitter in his heart, who told him to get married early and have marriage experiences?

He didn't expect that not only would President Wang take work seriously, but also his marriage. It was the first time he had seen someone manage marriage so seriously.

Calling him cold-blooded wasn't right but calling him gentle was even more wrong.

Thinking of this, Xu Jing pitied Xiao Zhan a little once again.

It soon approached 7 in the evening.

Neither Xiao Zhan nor Wang Yibo liked to be late, so they arrived at the restaurant almost at the same time.

Xiao Zhan arrived a bit earlier. After he and Zhang Kai were seated, Zhang Kai turned his head and flirted with the sorta handsome waiter.

Not even two minutes later, he successfully acquired the waiter's WeChat.

And at this time, Wang Yibo also walked into the private room.

Xiao Zhan pulled on Zhang Kai's hand and used his eyes to signal at him to restrain himself.

Zhang Kai was so overjoyed after getting the other's WeChat that he wagged his head as he sat down. He even arrogantly showed Xiao Zhan the other's profile picture.

Xiao Zhan was helpless, and slightly nodded twice, intending to tell him, I got it, I got it.

The small movements of the two were all caught in Wang Yibo's eyes. He frowned slightly without realizing it, then strode over, pulled out the seat next to Xiao Zhan, and sat down.

Seeing him sit down, Xiao Zhan handed over the store's tablet, "What to order?"

Wang Yibo wiped his hands with wipes, then said politely, "Let Mr. Zhang order."

Xiao Zhan nodded.

Xiao Zhan did have some awareness. Zhang Kai was the guest after all, while he and Wang Yibo are the hosts. So after Wang Yibo yielded, he stopped being polite towards Wang Yibo, and directly gave Zhang Kai the tablet.