ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬƜƠ

When Wang Yibo came home, Xiao Zhan and Zhao Xin were at the climax of the game. The whole living room was full of the sound of the game.

Because Zhao Xin was too excited, his body moved along with the character in the TV. When the character walked to the left, Zhao Xin also leaned to the left, and when the character walked to the right, Zhao Xin also leaned to the right.

When Wang Yibo came to the living room, Zhao Xin's body was leaning in Xiao Zhan's direction, and there were many words coming out of his mouth that Wang Yibo didn't understand.

Seeing that Zhao Xin was about to lie into Xiao Zhan's arms, Wang Yibo immediately pulled up Zhao Xin's clothes.

"Ah ah ah, who is it? Don't touch me!" Zhao Xin quickly glanced back and said, "Gegegege, I'm not joking don't touch me."

Hearing this, Xiao Zhan also quickly glanced back at Wang Yibo.

"You're back." Xiao Zhan said a simple sentence.

Wang Yibo responded to him and pulled Zhao Xin apart from Xiao Zhan.

In the remaining time, Wang Yibo stood behind the two and watched them play.

After watching for a long time, Wang Yibo seemed to have figured it out.

The speed of Xiao Zhan's hand was very fast. In contrast, Zhao Xin was slightly inferior. He always hid behind Xiao Zhan and asked Xiao Zhan to help him block skills.

Xiao Zhan had always been calm when playing games. This was also the case with Zhang Kai last time. Zhang Kai was so excited that he kept shouting, but Xiao Zhan only sat there in a calm manner.

He was also like this at this moment. Zhao Xin was the only one exploding here and there.

Wang Yibo stared at TV for a while, then refocused his sight on Xiao Zhan instead.

Maybe he was too serious. Xiao Zhan's eyebrows wrinkled together and his tongue was also stretched out. The tiny tip of his tongue was sitting between his upper teeth and lower lips as he concentrated on the TV.

Looking at this, Wang Yibo decided to switch spots, he walked to Xiao Zhan's side.

It was also at this time that the speed of Xiao Zhan's hand suddenly increased. Along with Zhao Xin's random screams, a blue light suddenly flashed on the TV screen.

"We won, we won, we won!"

Zhao Xin cheered happily. He opened his arms and was about to hug Xiao Zhan, but at this moment, he accidentally touched upon his brother's gaze.

Zhao Xin immediately took back his arms and hugged himself.

"Awesome awesome awesome, you're so awesome!" Zhao Xin said and got up from the floor, "There was a part in the middle where I thought we were going to lose. Your last move in the end, it was too awesome."

Xiao Zhan, "I've played a lot, I'm more used to it. Are you still playing?"

After he said this, he looked at Wang Yibo, as if he wasn't asking Zhao Xin, but seeking Wang Yibo's advice instead.

Zhao Xin laughed, "You already exited it yet you're still asking me if I'm still playing."

Xiao Zhan shook the controller in his hand, "If you want to play, just enter again."

Zhao Xin let out an "oh" and then asked the person behind Xiao Zhan, "Can I still play, ge?"

Wang Yibo, "No."

Zhao Xin, "..."

I knew it.

Xiao Zhan put down the controller and stood up, Wang Yibo gave him a hand.