ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ

Xiao Zhan is the kind of child who can't lie.

When he first introduced Wang Yibo to his mother, he only explained very vaguely and didn't dare to say too much.

But he didn't expect the very little bit he said to be exposed on the spot.

Xiao Zhan was so ashamed that his ears exploded in red. He leaned against Wang Yibo and fiercely pinched Wang Yibo's clothes where others couldn't see.

Wang Yibo smiled.

"We indeed didn't know each other for a long time before we got married." Wang Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand and took a glance at Xiao Zhan. "I really am his senior from the same school, but we didn't meet at school. We met later and fell in love at first sight."

Xiao Zhan, "..."

Great.

Isn't this worse than letting Xiao Zhan say it himself?

Originally, they could've just lied about a thing or two and then laugh a bit to bring this topic over.

In fact, parents don't care much about this kind of thing. What parents care about is their children's future.

Just great.

Fell in love at first sight.

Isn't that way too embarrassing?

He even said it in front of both parents.

Sure enough, after Wang Yibo's voice fell, three different kinds of laughter appeared in the private room.

A laugh came from Xiao Zhan's mother. Xiao Zhan could hear that his mother's laugh carried awkwardness.

From childhood to adulthood, this mother and son pair have never talked about things regarding love. After this move from Wang Yibo, of course she felt uncomfortable.

Xiao Zhan was also very uncomfortable, his face also turned red.

The calmer one was Father Wang. He had an expression that looked like he was praising them, and wasn't too surprised.

What's marvellous was Mother Wang, she looked at Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan with a pair of gossipy eyes.

This kind of gaze inevitably made Xiao Zhan think of that one morning several days ago.

As expected of the mother who ran into that scene. Things like falling in love at first sight aren't much and quite normal for her.

"Sit down, sit down." Father Wang asked everyone to sit down and called the waiter, "You can serve the food."

After they started eating, the focus of the chat spread around a lot. The table was relatively large and nobody interfered with nobody. The two mothers sat on the opposite side, and their topic of conversation had already changed from gossip to clothes.

On this side, Father Wang talked with Wang Yibo about Wang Yibo's company.

Xiao Zhan had nothing to do so he could only lower his head and silently deshell some shrimps and crabs for Wang Yibo.

But he couldn't avoid it after all. Before long, Father Wang's topic turned to him, and began to talk with him about his studio.

The desheller became Wang Yibo insteaba

After eating for a while, probably because Mother Xiao thought it was almost time. She wiped her hands, suddenly stood up, and brought out the red envelope she prepared in the morning out of her bag.

Xiao Zhan quickly stabbed Wang Yibo twice and mouthed with his lips, "Title-changing fee.

"Yibo." Mother came over with a smile.