ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ

In fact, Wang Yibo's posture of holding Xiao Zhan forcibly was not comfortable at all. After lying down for a few seconds, Xiao Zhan panicked everywhere.

He wanted to adjust and find a more comfortable position, but Wang Yibo would hug him tighter if he moved even just a little.

Xiao Zhan was truly too sleepy and didn't have time to care. He made a few "mn mn mn" and didn't even know what he said. Very soon, he fell asleep.

Only after the person in his arms started breathing evenly, did Wang Yibo relax.

In fact, this posture wasn't very comfortable for him either, but strangely, he likes it very much.

He was also very sleepy. After confirming that Xiao Zhan was asleep. He moved a little and found a relatively comfortable position. He pulled up the quilt, and also fell asleep.

Xiao Zhan returned to the routine he had before. The one where he woke up at 10 and slept at who-knows-when.

Early in the morning, Wang Yibo's alarm rang. Xiao Zhan also woke up from it, still feeling muddled.

He admired Wang Yibo from his heart. It seemed that no matter what time he went to bed, no matter how late he battled, he could still wake up on time the next day.

He got up the moment the alarm rang and never lazed around in bed.

Maybe this is why Wang Yibo could be so successful.

During the time Wang Yibo was still in the room, Xiao Zhan was actually half asleep and half awake. He was half-dreaming and half paying attention to Wang Yibo's movements.

When he felt that Wang Yibo was about to leave the bedroom, he moved his head and whispered softly, "Be careful on the road."

The sound of the door opening did not come as he expected, instead, what came was the sound of Wang Yibo's slippers, coming closer to the bed, step by step.

Then he opened his eyes and saw Wang Yibo standing by the bed.

Xiao Zhan had his eyes half-closed and said, "Mn?"

Wang Yibo leaned over and touched his chin, "When are you getting up?"

Wang Yibo seemed to carry laughter in his words, but also didn't seem to, anyway, it was truly gentle.

It was gentle to the point that it seemed to be coaxing Xiao Zhan to sleep.

So Xiao Zhan didn't even know what he answered before falling back asleep.

When he woke up again, Wang Yibo had gone to work. He tossed and turned around in bed, and moved to Wang Yibo's side. He lay there for a while before he got up reluctantly.

In winter, everything slowed down, so when Xiao Zhan dragged himself to the studio, it was almost eleven o'clock.

The studio had turned on the heating. When Xiao Zhan pushed the door in, he brought inside the cold wind from outside. Rongrong, who was nearest to the door, immediately shouted.

"Boss boss boss, close the door."

Xiao Zhan laughed and closed the door, "It's closed."

Rongrong grinned at Xiao Zhan, "Recently, boss has been coming in later and later." Rongrong raised her eyebrow, "You must be having a happy married life."

Xiao Zhan flapped his hand and deliberately said, "Just a tiny bit happy."

Rongrong, "Aiyoyo."

Chu Yi on the other side suddenly stood up, "Boss, somebody came looking for you this morning."