ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ

Xiao Zhan could understand Wang Yibo's emotions very well.

If he goes to Wang Yibo's high school gathering, all the students present called Wang Yibo "baobei".

He'll definitely go crazy

So he felt that he should not have the idea that since he didn't do anything wrong, it shouldn't matter.

Wang Yibo is right to be angry.

What should you do when your partner is angry?

Coax him of course.

"Hehe." Xiao Zhan let out another laugh to resolve the awkwardness.

He felt that with Wang Yibo's current mood, Wang Yibo probably wouldn't do anything like come forward and press him against the door. So he left the door and took out his phone.

Xiao Zhan went into the group chat, then pointed to Su Jie's speech above and said, "They are actually aware of the seriousness of the matter, it's just that they're used to it."

Xiao Zhan turned his head and glanced at Wang Yibo. Seeing that Wang Yibo didn't show an impatient expression, he continued to scroll down.

"Look at these red envelopes below, it's all their punishments."

Xiao Zhan said as he scrolled to the bottom.

Now that he has reached the bottom, he conveniently sent a message to the group chat

Xiao Zhan: You guys can't call me baobei in the future

Who knew whether everyone was waiting for Xiao Zhan to speak up or just happened to be playing on their phones. It took less than ten seconds after Xiao Zhan sent this message for all the people who came this evening to turn up and reply.

Su Jie: Received

Jiang Li: Received

Classmate 1: Received

Classmate 2: Received

...

Su Jie: Explain it to your husband

Su Jie: We were just calling randomly

Su Jie: We won't call that anymore

Su Jie: You are now someone else's baobei

Su Jie: A real baobei

Jiang Li: But you don't have to be that baobei about it[1]

Jiang Li: *Tears flowing from a single dog*

Classmate 1: In which the tears are as sour as lemon

...

Xiao Zhan showed this chat log to Wang Yibo.

Having been with Wang Yibo for so long, Xiao Zhan felt that he probably mastered a new skill.

He can tell between seriousness, anger, teasing, and good mood from Wang Yibo's expressions that had basically no differences.

His expression right now looks to be in a good mood.

Since Wang Yibo gradually became not angry, Xiao Zhan politely asked for sugar.

He put away his phone, smiled at Wang Yibo again, and asked in a voice that he thought was very natural but actually a little obvious, "Are you angry?"

Wang Yibo's mood was currently in transition. Hearing Xiao Zhan's question, he couldn't hold it in anymore.

He put his arms around Xiao Zhan's shoulder and bit his chin.

"Ahhh, Wang Yibo! It hurts."

Wang Yibo bit for several seconds before finally releasing Xiao Zhan, and then said, "It's more than angry."