ƧƖXƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ

The car drove towards the suburb of City Q and stopped at the gate of the venue at 12:55.

"Is this the resort?" After getting out of the car, Xiao Zhan pretended to ask Wang Yibo naturally, and then took Wang Yibo's hand.

Wang Yibo let out an "mn", quickly looked down, and put their hands into his pockets.

He replied to Xiao Zhan, "The scenery is nice here, we can see the sea where we're headed to later, but because it's winter, there aren't many seaside events."

Xiao Zhan asked, "Can you swim?"

"Yes." Wang Yibo also asked, "You?"

"Only a little, not that much." Xiao Zhan came closer, "When Wang-laoshi has time, teach me?"

"Sure." Wang Yibo said, "There's a terrace on the third floor of our house, I planned to build a small swimming pool there before. Though afterwards, I didn't because I was too busy."

Wang Yibo raised his eyebrows at Xiao Zhan after he said this.

Xiao Zhan immediately received the hint. He snapped his fingers, "I'm not busy!"

Wang Yibo smiled, "I'll leave it to you then."

Xiao Zhan, "No problem."

The entrance of the venue was right in front of him, and Xu Jing was still far behind them.

Since they were already flirting, Xiao Zhan simply continued shamelessly, "I can swim with Wang-laoshi soon, I'm looking forward to it."

Xiao Zhan's pupils moved here and there, he looked behind them and then in front of them, for fear that Xu Jing would suddenly come up and hear what he said.

The next sentence turned quieter and faster the more he spoke, "I'll buy swimming trunks for us when I go back, I know your size."

Wang Yibo laughed.

Xiao Zhan didn't know whether he flirted successfully or not, but he definitely made himself blush.

"Know me so well?" Wang Yibo also replied quietly.

Without a hood today, Xiao Zhan could only lower his head and say the most provocative words in the most suggestive tone, "Where do I not understand Wang-laoshi?" He thought for a moment and added, "After all, I like playing with tie clips."

Wang Yibo laughed louder. He took his hand out of his pocket, rubbed Xiao Zhan's head, then held Xiao Zhan's waist and pinched it.

Xiao Zhan inhaled, "It hurts."

Wang Yibo let go of him and looked at his waist, "What's wrong?"

Xiao Zhan looked up at Wang Yibo, "You screwed it up."

Wang Yibo raised an eyebrow.

Xiao Zhan, "..."

What did he say?

Isn't this a little too shameless?

Wang Yibo continued to put his hand there and rubbed it gently, "I'll ask Xu Jing to buy some cream and rub it for you tonight."

"Don't bother Xu Jing." Xiao Zhan glanced back at Xu Jing, who was looking around with nothing to do. "Don't need cream, this kind of injury will be cured in a few days."

Wang Yibo said an apology to Xiao Zhan, then smiled, "I'll be gentler tonight."

Xiao Zhan, "...Okay."

He was the one who wanted to flirt.

Yet he's the one who couldn't stand it.

Xiao Zhan, what are you even good for!