ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ

This is the first time Xiao Zhan attended this kind of meeting.

There were cameras, journalists, and many people he didn't know in the conference hall.

Before coming, Wang Yibo didn't tell him it would be such a serious occasion. He thought he was just coming to socialize.

So as soon as he entered the door, Xiao Zhan leaned against Wang Yibo and asked in a quiet voice, "Where do I sit later?"

Wang Yibo also replied quietly, "Beside me."

Xiao Zhan looked over, he saw that there were many nameplates on the table. Wang Yibo's nameplate was in the middle, and the spot beside him had no nameplate.

Xiao Zhan probably figured out where he should sit.

Xiao Zhan followed Wang Yibo for a short while. After contemplating for a bit, he still decided to ask, "Will it be inappropriate for me to be here? Why don't I go walk around the school instead and call me when you're done ."

Wang Yibo turned to look at him, "Why will it be inappropriate?"

Xiao Zhan whispered, "Cause your donation has nothing to do with me."

Wang Yibo disagreed, "You're my husband, what I donate is what you donate."

Xiao Zhan smiled and immediately accepted it, "Okay."

Everyone spent the next hour in this conference hall.

Based on the idea that one is bound to have a slip of the tongue if he talks too much, Xiao Zhan didn't say a word and only sat there uprightly.

However, the meeting was not as serious as he thought. Perhaps because the people who came were all their own people, the whole process was quite at ease.

It was just a little routinized.

Also, a little formalized.

Most of the time was spent taking photos.

Pictures of the signing, pictures of the handshake, pictures of them holding teacups, pictures of them introducing the building...

And on this occasion, whenever these big names speak, they all talk very slowly. They clearly have a draft in hand, but they still pause several times between sentences and read it slowly.

It dragged on and was very hypnotic.

Xiao Zhan grew too sleepy next to Wang Yibo, but as he thought about having to be respectful for Wang Yibo's sake, he still maintained his smile and politeness from the beginning to the end.

Finally, Xiao Zhan stood up with everyone and applauded louder than anyone else.

Together, everyone left with a smile. Xiao Zhan walked with Wang Yibo in the very front, because of this, he was too embarrassed to stretch in front of so many people.

He could only lower his head, secretly clench his fist, and secretly move around the muscles on his shoulders and all over his body.

"Tired?" Wang Yibo suddenly asked him.

Xiao Zhan nodded, "A little sleepy."

Wang Yibo said, "I'm sleepy too."

Xiao Zhan was so amused by Wang Yibo's words that he laughed.

This person looks serious on the surface, but in fact, his spirit had already wandered elsewhere and was very drowsy.

Xiao Zhan thought for a bit, then took the opportunity to complain again, "My waist is so sore~"