Chapter 5: First meeting

"So she is coming today" my dad asks me or rather states

We are in his office discussing about the contract

Again

"Yes dad, she is coming today"

My dad doesn't know about Serenity's behaviour. It's not like anyone in our house does, but we need to be prepared all the time. It all could just be a trap.

Dad isn't really fond of the idea of the Russian Mafia hier living here but it's not like we have a choice.

We are in need of men

Dad hates Victor from his entire soul, I don't really know the reason why. I would like to know but all Dad says is that

"You just try to befriend Serenity"

He knows nothing about her so he is going to be respectful.

Dad just hums.

I've told my entire family and trust me when I say that their reactions were ...... Different.

Mom has been so happy, she is literally trying to be a matchmaker, thinking to match make me with her. She said she finally is having a girl time with someone. She does have Bella, but she is mostly busy with her kids or her business.

Bella is a fashion designer. Dad did ask her if she wanted to be in the mafia, buts she refused saying that's not what her dreams are.

And we respected that.

Her company name is 'Luc. bells'. Luc for her kids and bells for her. She was also excited to meet Serenity and has the same mindset as Mom. But she does have her suspicions though. It's the mafia after all.

And don't even get me started on Austin

He is very much excited, and keeps saying that he'll start making me jealous of him because of the girl.

For god's sake, I don't even know what she looks like

And the kids....well we did not tell them.

Let's just see how this first meeting go

∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°

We have been waiting for 2 hours.

Where is she?

She is suppose to be here by 6 pm but it's 8 now. And mom won't let us eat dinner without her. She says it's disrespectful.

Like I care

The bells suddenly dings Indicating she is here.

There we go