Chapter 14: Leaving

Waking up in the next morning was hard

Waking up in the next morning was hard. Dad texted me at midnight saying he declined my call because he was too busy.

Alright then

I have decided what to do. I can't stay here for a long time since I am a very curious person and dad hiding all the mafia stuff is just adding more to it.

I have decided on going back to Russia without telling Dad and if he asks I'm just going to tell him that I was worried about since he hasn't been talking to me in a while.

Yeah that should work

I have already told Derrick about that and he says he'll do anything I think is right.

He is very sweet but let's not say that to him

I will be leaving today

I got up from the bed and walked up to the bathroom taking a shower and doing my other business.

Then I changed into the clothes I'll be going in.

(Serenity's outfit)

I walked out of the room at the same time to see Derrick coming out of his room too.

"Good morning" he said.

"Morning"

We together walked downstairs to see Alina, Austin and the kids in the kitchen.

We all greeted our good mornings and sat down on the dining table. Soon everyone arrived and the maids laid down our breakfast.

In the middle of eating, I spoke "We are leaving today"

"What?" Asked Llyod.

"There are some things I need to discuss with my dad. But don't worry, we'll be in contact"

"And what about the Attacker?" Asked Alina.

Oh well that was me

"The Attacker haven't attacked in some time so I think we should be good"

They didn't look convinced but they didn't even have a choice either.

"You're not going" ordered Lorenzo.