Chapter 11: No idea

I am sitting with Llyod in his office right now

I am sitting with Llyod in his office right now. The mafia one. Derrick is here too. I somehow convinced him that I want to see the progress of the mafia about finding out about the attacker at their warehouse.

My only plan is to get Llyod's file anyhow or atleast I just want to have a look at it once. Since it's not been long enough that he has taken over. His file won't be any lengthy.

Right now we are in a meeting room. Llyod sitting directly in front of me and Derrick at my right. Llyod is talking to Matteo if they have found anything and he is also instructing him about all other stuff.

I glance at Derrick and he is already looking at me. He nods at me and then I turn my head to Llyod to ask him what I have wanted to.

I clear my throat, Llyod looks at me and tells Matteo to wait by his side.

His entire attention is on me now.

"Umm, Llyod, if you don't mind. Can I see your kill file?"

[A/N: ok I know this sounds bad, but I had no idea what to name a file. So I just said 'kill file'. Lmao]

"Sure, but why?"

"You know I was thinking that maybe you might have killed somebody and then you know their somebody might be doing all this for revenge. So, just let me see it once. Maybe I might know someone" I rambled out.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same. You should let her see the file" Says Derrick.

"Ok" Llyod says then instructs Matteo to get the file. Matteo goes out of the room, then comes back minutes later with the file in his.

Me being the curious me, doesn't even let him give the file to Llyod and just snatch it from him.

He frowns but just lets me see it. Like I predicted it isn't any thick, but yet thick enough to tell me the amount of people he has killed in his 3 yrs of don life.

I flip through every single page trying my very hard to concentrate since Llyod is looking at me very intently. I glance down at my outfit and just see how great of a fashion sense I have.

(Serenity's outfit)

(Serenity's outfit)

It's just perfect.

Nevermind

I focus back on the file skimmaging through every detail making sure not to miss any. Minutes go by and now I am at the end of the file with no clue of my mom.

Signing I give the file back to him, "Nevermind, I don't know anyone here"

"Alright" he says then takes the file and gives it to Matteo who goes back to another room to probably keep the file back.

"Is your Dad coming anytime here?" Llyod asks.

"I talked to him but he said he is busy right now, so it's me who is suppose to deal with it right now" I explain.

I am not the leader right now, but I'm still doing the transactions of sending men and weapons to the Italians. Sealing our alliance and anything. But it's suppose to be dad, afterall he is still the boss right now.

Llyod wanted to have a meeting with him and I talked to dad regarding that but he said that he is really busy with some stuff.

Its suspicious because dad shares Every single stuff about the mafia and yet he did not tell me about the Nikolai guy he has chosen for for my second in command.

"I think I should leave. But if there's anything you find out. Do call me, okay?" I say standing up and holding Derrick's hand.

Llyod looks at our interlocked hands and then clears his throat and says, "yeah sure I will, see you"

I nod and then drag Derrick in a rush untill we are outside the building.

We walk to our car. I fix my coat and then turn to look at Derrick who is already looking at me.

"What now?" He asks.

"No idea" I say frustration clearly evident on my face. Running a hand down my hair I say "Dad is not happy with the fact that I haven't killed Lorenzo and Llyod but I don't know what to do. I can't kill them without any proof. I can't kill anyone innocent"

He places his hands on my shoulders instantly calming me down and says "you should relax, don't be in a hurry. We'll sort it out together, ok? we always do. Don't listen to your dad. You need time to think"

"But-"

"No buts and just relax" he says and then hugs me now calming down my entire body.

I hug him back, "alright, if you say"

He chuckles, "how about we both get ice cream on our way?"

"Yes please!" I say suddenly all excited at the mention of ice cream. Some people glance at my direction, but i just shrug it off.

It's ice cream after all. I couldn't care less about anyone else.

Derrick let's out a small hearty laugh at my excitement towards ice cream.

"Come on, let's go and you're driving. I drove while coming here so you're turn now"

"Alright alright" he says and goes to the other side of the car to the drivers side. I chuckle and then open my side door to sit in the passengers seat.

As I was about to sit, my eyes fall on a tall and lean figure wearing all black with only his hair and eyes on display at a faraway distance. I would have thought it was somebody else but this one just seemed different. He was looking down in his phone, typing quite aggressively.

He looked like someone who looks like a spy or a stalker.

His gaze left his phone and he looked up and our eyes connect.

Dark green eyes piercing at my hazel ones. They looked familiar yet unknown.

His eyes widened like I wasn't supposed to see him. He then turned around and walked off disappearing into the crowd of people.

"Hey! Whats wrong?" Derrick yells.

"Nothing" I sit down in my seat and close the door. "Let's go"

☘️☘️☘️

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE