Chapter 21: Wedding dress

Early update than I thought because why not

"I have no idea why are we doing this when I know the wedding will never take place" I say as I enter this particular place for wedding dresses shopping.

Apparantly Nick gave me a 'surprise' as dad told him to but well we all know I knew it already after the last conversation.

"We both have dad issues" he says.

I hum then as we make our way to push open the double doors, Nick's phone starts ringing. He looks at his screen "it's my brother. Dad must have not told him anything about the wedding so he must want answers from me now. You go I'll join you later"

"Alright" I make my way onto the store and already see a bunch of weding dresses hanging on the hangers.

One of the many ladies dressed in a uniform walks up to me. "Hello! Miss Volkov! I'm Carrie. Should we start now?"

I nod and before I could make my way over to one of the stands were they check our height and size and Everything, I hear one if them ask, "why is your fiance here?"

I furrow my eyebrows and look at her in confusion. Nick had a really fast conversation. I glance at my side expecting to see Nick but instead I see Llyod standing with an emotionaless face.

Did he just teleport here?

"Umm sorry he's not my fiance. Just a second" I then look at him and say "what are you doing here?"

He opens his mouth to say something but before he would, Austin runs towards us and holds his knees and starts breathing frantically.

"Why did you have to run all the way when you saw Serenity? You could've just Walked or called her. Oh Hi! Serenity!" He says.

"Hi. You ran all the way here?" I ask.

"No! Just from across the street" he says nonchalantly.

"Why?"

He ignores my question and instead asks, "what are you doing here?"

"To get a wedding dress. Duh! And you what are you doing here?"

"Bella designed special wedding dress for her bestfriend so we are here to pick that up" he says.

"Guys you forgot I'm here!" Austin raises his hand like a student and tries standing in Between me and Llyod.

Llyod shoves him off and tells him to go get the dress from the manager while he'll stand here with me.

I shake my head at him the go and make my way over to the lady who immediately starts taking my measurements.

After she finishes, many of the sales women walk over to different directions and bring almost 50 wedding dresses in their hands.

Thats going to take a lot of time.