Prologue

Karan Kundrra , 32 years old -

He is rude, arrogant but a successful business man of the world

He is rude, arrogant but a successful business man of the world. People would fear the name "KK" in the business world.

Life was smooth before his 30s, he never imagined that it would take a turn after his 30 and is nothing but a mess now. He have none except the little girl who is his entire world now. His family passed away in a accident and he turned a orphan in just a night. For the world, he is the best business man and his one look, everyone would fear and no one have the guts to stand in front of him and speak, he is a devil in the business world. But deep inside his heart, he want someone to know him, to understand him and to love him with all his flaws.

Happiness is something which have left his life long ago and now his only peace is his little daughter for whom he can do anything, his little world who is going to turn 2 years.

But he disappeared like nothing before 2.5 years and nobody have any clue about him. And one day, he returned with a little girl who was sleeping in his arms, she must be around 2 years and what surprised everyone was, he is the father of  little girl.

Karan Kundrra have a 2 year daughter, the most eligible bachelor was married ? Is this the reason he disappeared suddenly? Where is his wife?

More questions but no answer, he always ignore them and one glare, they shut their mouth.
......................................................................

Tejasswi Prakash ,25 year old.

On the other side of the world, she is the epitome of happiness and cuteness, nobody can hate her and she is the definition of love

she is the epitome of happiness and cuteness, nobody can hate her and she is the definition of love. All she knows was to love, she never raised her voice at anyone unnecessarily. A 25 years old girl with lots of dream and determination to achieve something in her field, single child of her lovely parents, her mother passed away when she was 16 years and now she lives with her father in Mumbai, they shifted recently to city for her work. Her life is peaceful with happiness all around and she enjoys doing things which make her happy..

She is someone whom everyone loves, she knows only to spread happiness and positive, she despise the word rudeness from her dictionary. She always look for the other person point of view and that's how she is going to tame the rude business man of the world.

......................................................................

Saira Kundrra - a ray of hope in his life, his princess and his everything. She is the reason of his existence and he would do anything to protect her and keep her safe..

......................................................................

A tale of this three person, who are going to change their imperfect story to a perfect journey and filled with wave of emotions.

Join this journey for a beautiful experience..

......................................................................

His heart wanted someone who would make his imperfect life a perfect one, who would endure his all fault and engulf him in his arms but alas, his mind was opposite to this. He was rude to everyone and let them know their boundaries which they can never cross even in their dreams, but for the first time in his life, both his mind and heart agreed to let her in. They let her cross the boundary and made her a part of them and that's where their journey begins..

A tale of parenthood,
A tale of second chance,
A tale of destiny,
A tale of firefly and stars exist together,
A tale of everything you wish for..

TAAQAT - E - ISHQ - A tale of Tejran's love

......................................................................

Hiyaaaa, thank you so much for all the love and support you guys have showered on my previous book. 

This is something new which I am going to try with alot of twist and turns and a roller coaster emotions. I hope u all will like this book and please comment ur views on this. Thank you so much once again.

Love

Santhiya Suresh