Chapter 3 - His princess

Both were looking into each other eyes, trying to drown into their heart but knock broke their trance and they diverted their attention, she smiled and walked outside after waving at him.

The person walked in and karan changed his face into rude one, he asked the person what, once the work is done, he left the cabin and karan relaxed himself again in his chair, his thoughts drew back to the girl who gained his attention.

He took his phone and called someone, the person picked the call.

Karan " what is my princes doing "

" she is sleeping  "

Karan " did she cried? "

" yes she cried for some time but then I played her your video, she is fine after that "

Karan " okay take care of her. One scratch, I would burn u alive "

He threatened her and the determination in his voice made the person on other side shiver and he cut the call. He opened his laptop to work when om barged in with some files.

Om " oh I guess the lunch is over with special someone "

Karan "kuch  bhi "

Om " What kuch bhi, don't tell me it was just a sweet gesture and all bcoz the devil karan kundrra isn't like that. You know karan, today I saw sunny in you... The way u were concerned about her food , the way u made sure she eat good amount and the softness in your eyes. What is it karan "

Karan turned his back, the mention of the term sunny just bring back all the memories in him and he himself wasn't sure y he was so good to her. 

Om placed his hands over his shoulder " I didn't mean to upset, I was just eager. You know, I would be the happiest if you become our sunny again, at least to us if not the business world. If u like her, I will make sure she turn as my bhabhi "

Karan nodded no with a straight face
" it's your imagination om, I don't like her and I would never like someone. I don't want to eat alone and that's y she was there, nothing more. I have only one girl in my life and that would be my princess, this life is for her, I don't want any girl to invade in our space "

He walked out after taking his coat and om sighed. He expected this answer from him but he was also sure that somewhere tejasswi have gained his attention and now all he wanted to do was, bring them closer and karan can never resist her. Om smirked and followed karan as they headed for rounds around the office. 

......................................................................

It was evening around 6 pm, the office timing is over and staffs head out one by one. She was packing her things to leave, he passed by her cabin and his feet abruptly stopped before her. He turned to om and saw him smirking, he wanted to smash his face but couldn't do that.

Karan " Om, go and check where is jessica, she didnt come back yet "

Om rolled his eyes and walked away after winking at him. Karan opened the door of her cabin after knocking and she smiled at him.

Teja " hi karan "

Karan " you r leaving? "

Teja " yes, office time over and I have no much work left "

He nodded " okay then bye teju "

She nodded with a smile and headed out. He opened the door for her and she mumbled a small thank you and walked towards the lift.

He wanted to go behind her but chucked the idea and called omi.

Om " we r at the parking, come here "