Chapter 14 - Goenka on fear

Saira and teju entered the cabin, karan was already there in a meeting. She placed saira on her chair and locked the handles to prevent her from falling. She placed her toys and puzzle game for her to play and opened her laptop she have completed the design of the interiors for their restaurant and she have to present it in front of the team today.

She was worried over that, om entered and bowed her dramatically making her roll her eyes.

Om " all set for the meeting bhabhi? "

She nodded with a smile and Saira clapped her hands " Laddooo win "

Om " yes yes, Laddooo is just going to rock "

Saira glared at him little " You no laddoo, only dada saira laddoo "

Om rolled his eyes " possessive father and daughter "

Saira " Sonnuuu bad bad "

Om " okay okay.. I m not calling her laddoo "

Saira smiled and teju kissed her cheeks. Om received the text from karan.

Om " Times up, let's go, everything is ready "

She nodded and took her pendrive, entering inside the conference room, she connected the pen drive to his. Soon the team joined , the door opened revealing him in his white tuxedo, with his top button open making every girls drool over him. His hairs were perfectly gelled and she was just staring at him making him smirk. 

Karan moved closer to her and whispered " I know I am hot, you own me but that doesn't mean you will ogle at me in a conference room filled with people "

She regained her sense back and looked down to control her blush, her red hue cheeks were making her look more adorable. 

Karan " So Ms Tejasswi, are you ready with your presentation? "

Teja nodded and he blinked his eyes at her encouraging her. She remember his words from morning
Never think that you can't do this. Bcoz I know you can. I have seen you work and I understand it's big project but you r capable of it, always keep your head high and present it with confidence. You don't have to be scared of anyone, just trust your work there.

She took a deep breath and opened her document, she have researched about all state culture and thus came to a conclusion of how it should be, the way just she imagined.  Every minute details and the story behind it as she explained made everyone impressed. The design was just like he wanted. As soon as she completed her presentation, there was a round of applause and he nodded with a smiled saying how proud he is.

Karan " I know that this is not your field but when I love your work at your home, I wanted you to do this and you didn't disappoint me. This is way more better than I expected, a few corrections have to be done, you will coordinate with the construction team and they will tell you the possiblities like what can be done and what cannot be.  Do you any quieries team ? "

They  nodded no and he dispersed the meeting, once everyone were out, he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

Karan " You rocked it my love "

She gave him her best smile and he pecked her lips. Om and saira were in their own world not disturbing the duo, teju chuckled when om got a nice smack by saira bcoz apparently she called a dog as cat by seeing a video and he was correcting her.

Saira " sonuuu, saira is right.. U wrong"

Om ' but that's a dog baby, cat are different "

She pouted at her dada who glared at om, teju chuckled and she picked saira.