Chapter 29 - God Teju, are u drunk?

After making saira sleep in her room, she entered the kitchen to clean the dishes as Karan will be late today. He was out for a meeting regarding their restaurant.

Teju " What is this ? "

She was searching for some water in their refrigerator when her eyes landed on the white transparent bottle, she picked it up and drank in a go feeling so thirsty, but the tangy sour taste made her feel giddy and she started feeling euphoric, she was experiencing something which she never left before. She moved outside the kitchen with swaying legs.

( Imagine all her conversation in drunken state) 

Teju " why the house is round round.. Hawww earthquake earthquake... Sunny, bachao.. Earthquake "

She sat down " hahaha earthquake no... Hehe ,hey earthquake, you can scare me.. Pata hai mei kon hu.. Teja.. Tejasswi naam hai mera..  "

She blinked her eyes " why everything are two two.. Ufffoooo this sunny bought two two things, stupid boy..."

She tried to get up and fall again
" awww floor leave me.. Y u pulled me again and I will complaint to my sunny, he will do dishum dishum with you , leave me... "

She stood up and grinned " Good boy floor "

She walked swaying exceptionally and he walked inside all exhausted bcoz of so much work. He saw her and frowned seeing her behavior.

Karan " Bby Kya hua "

She looked up at him hearing his voice and show her all teeth, and ran to him hugging him tighter.

Teja " sunnyyyyyy "

He looked at her with horrified face as he understood that she is drunk.

Teja " sunnyyyyyy what r u thinking.. Wait a minute, I m here and about who r u thinking... Hawwww"

She closed her mouth with her palms and he chuckled.

Karan " I m not thinking about anyone baby, what did u drank before"

Teja " meine toh bas pani piya tha "

Karan " Sachi ? "

Teja " yes sunny.. Believe mee.. I swear"

She did like a baby making him want to gobble her. 

Karan " okay chalo, let's go to our room "

She looked down shy " Chii sunny, what  r u talking.. Shame shame puppy shame "

He laughed and she looked down, he picked her up and she shrieked feeling scared.

Karan " mei hu na, I wont let anything happen to you "

She rested her head on his chest
" everything is rounddddd
I fall on the groundddd
Causing me a woundddd
Sunnnyyuu and me bounddd
Yayyayayayyayya "

He was biting his inner cheeks to stop smiling, she looked at him with big eyes " Sunnyyy u heard my song.. How is it... Say na "

Karan " it's good baby "

Teju pouted " bas good? U should say, it's awesome tejuuuuuuu , bad, very bad "

He laughed " okay Itssss awesomeeee wifeyyyyy "

Teju blushed " When u call me wife.. I feel like zoo in my stomach, Sab animals running.. Making me feel guddi guddi.. You feel that? "

Karan teasingly " how will I feel what's happening in your tummy "

Teju slapped forhead " Aiyoo sunny.. I asked about you.. You feel that, in your tummy, when I call you hubby"

Karan " but you don't call me hubby na "