Chapter 6 - Ruthless karan

Karan entered into his car after the press conference and asked the driver to move out. He himself drive the car, it flew in the outskirt of Mumbai. It was a isolated road away from all chaos and there were few men standing with the ravishing black cars on the roll blocking karan view.

Karan stopped the car and he stepped down, he kept a blank face and two men approached him. They stood infront of him and bowed down.
Karan nodded his head and he walked to the rest after giving the keys and his mobile to other men. He sat in the car with glinted black glass doors and nobody could see who is in and nothing is visible. The middle partition opened revealing another person who's facial expressions scream danger.

He looked at Jake who is his personal guard and nodded at him, Jake nodded back at him and the ride begins.

They entered into a secluded area surrounding by his men and they entered into a room, there was a man standing who was cuffed on either side and he smirked seeing the bruises on his body.

Karan " well i see my men took good care of you.. Isn't it Carlson "

The opposite person sneered looking at him and karan punched his face making his nose bleed profusely, he kicked his stomach and the area between his legs making him scream in pain.  After a satisfied punches and kicks, he grabbed his jaw and looked straight into his eyes

Karan " You dare to hurt my princess,now have your amazing journey to hell, bye mac... Will meet your boss soon, his days are counting"

Carlson" leave me Karan, please, I won't say anything to him. I will work for you. I won't do anything to saira. "

Karan " tch tch,  changed sides already, but u know what i have more trusted people. I don't want a bastard like you in my team. Enjoy the rest of tortures, byeee carlson"

He walked away and nodded at Jake, who smirked and walked with a pouch of wild insects, he pushed Mac on a box and let the insects in.

Karan could hear the screams all over the while he walked back, he was satisfied. He walked to the control room, he looked at him who was screaming like hell, insects were eating his flesh and that was not a good sight to watch but still karan wanted to see that, he wanted to hear the screams, he wanted to see that suffering, he wanted to see them dying in front of his eyes.

He felt satisfied when mac took his last breath and he walked outside. Jake was already on the car, he started the engine as soon as he stepped in, karan looked outside, Jake knows what he is suffering, he pulled aside a lake side and looked at karan who were looking at him already.

Jake " You needed it "

Karan stepped down and he walked towards the lake, he stood beside it for a couple of minutes and shouted, screamed like anything. He wanted to remove this pain, pain of losing her, pain of losing his family, pain of loneliness, pain of losing his love, pain is raising saira alone, pain of betrayal.

He returned after sometime and Jake started the engine again. They reached back to the same place and karan stepped down from the car. He entered inside his car again and took his things back, drove back to the office again.

......................................................................

When teju heard everything he said, she couldnt hold herself more. She ran to her cabin and pulled her blindfold, she slide herself down the corner and held her knees.

She felt like someone choking her, the suffocation was real.

Teju pov " what u thought teju, he will love you, he will see you as his future. Voh kabhi tera nahi hosakta teju, he is not yours. His heart belong to someone else and he would never take you as his wife. But Why this heart pains alot ? Why do I feel incomplete without you Karan. Why do I feel like I need you in my life.. Jab tu mera nahi tha, toh mere zindagi mei aaya kyu.. I can't see u with someone else, i can't be near you when your heart is somewhere else. I know I shouldnt expect u to forget your wife and start a life with me, but kya karu..aise toh nahi rehsakta tere sath, "