Chapter 41 - The Orient's style

Karan " Is everything ready for tomorrow "

Teju " yes sunny , all done. The intivations have been sent a week ago and I hope it goes well. "

Om entered inside with a file " sunny, few of the guest already came and they have checked in one of our hotels. All arrangements done, Jessica is there to take care of and before you ask me y she is there , mark is there with her. Sunny, we can't protect her always, she need to come out of her comfort zone and handle everything. Let her do sunny "

Karan nodded understanding his points and looked at the busy city
" I hope he comes and all goes well"

Om " it will "

Teju held karan arms " It will sunny"

Karan held her hands " I don't want anything tomorrow, this is your dream and tomorrow is the day for you. We will deal with him later "

Om " yes right "

Teju smiled at them and the monitor beeped showing saira is awake.

Teja " okay my princess is up, I m going to her "

Karan nodded and she left, he turned to om " I have asked the team to send few more officers here. They will take care of the security, you just need to make sure everything is under control. The guest list is fine but it includes few of criminals as well and the most important one is our dearest enemy, Alex. We need to process good with our plan, nobody should doubt anything and let's end Alex Cameron"

Om " Yes everything will go well, you don't have to worry about it, we will finish him this time "

.....................................................................

Alex is on his private charter and Frank was checking everything in mails. 

Alex " Is everything okay? "

Frank " yes boss, all under control "

Alex " Frank, stop all the other works, no need to do anything illegal right now and just focus on our business "

Frank " boss, can I ask you something"

Alex " what "

Frank " Are u feeling nervous "

Alex " why would I be? "

Frank " bcoz I have never seen you like this, this restless legs and these frowns on your forehead, I have never seen you this way boss, I m sorry for asking you this "

Alex " Frank, you never seen this Alex because I m not the Mafia Alex now, I m.. Going to sanjana's brother place, how I m going to do this, how will I face her dada, she asked me to let her meet him once and I refuse her everytime but today, she is no more and... I... M.... I don't know.. I feel something is going to happen "

Frank nodded " I understand boss but you r a mafia and Mafia doesn't have any emotions , stick to it "

Alex turned to other side and in his mind " Mafia doesn't have any emotions, yes no emotions, no love, no feelings, if it would have been, she would never left me. She couldn't see what I had for her and I couldn't see what she doesn't have for me "

Frank was in dilemma but shook his head focussing on what he is for..

.....................................................................

The next morning rises with a hope of  new things flourishing in the society. Saira woke up first and she saw teju and karan sleeping, she giggled and sat straight, she jumped on her dada who woked up already hearing her giggles.