Chapter 19 - Sanjana is...

Days passed by, 

Karan and teju were in a very strong relationship now, they r commited to each other and both trust each other alot. Saira is everyone princess, Jake is  opening up well now and he was expressing his emotions in front of her. They r a family. 

Jake was into the matter of finding the person and the company behind the drug issue, karan was handling the other works and om with teju are handling the restaurant. Jessica is back from her native and she also joined the company back. 

Jessica was narrating the events for the day to Karan when a door burst open, he rolled his eyes seeing the person who was wearing a short and T-shirt.

Navya " Hi karan baby "

( Navya, daughter of Raghuvanshi and a spoiled brat, but a princess to her father, she flirts with everyone and not a person who can be trusted of. She is a name spoiler of her father who have a reputed image in the society. Raghuvanshi wanted karan to marry her )

He didn't give her any attention which irked her, she signalled Jessica to go but jessica didn't bother her.

Navya " I need to talk to you Karan "

Karan " can't you see I am busy and we have nothing to talk. So leave my cabin and next time knock before you enter my cabin. I won't be this calm next time "

Navya bent forward in his desk " come on baby, how can you be workaholic like this. You need some distraction, let's go out and party, you will love it. I can give you a good company, you know "

She slide her T-shirt off and his eyes didn't lift up while Jessica looked at her with disgust.

She texted om to come inside soon and take that bitch out, Navya was blabbering something trying to get his attention. The door opened and she turned to see teju standing there. He felt a sigh of relief seeing her and stood up, teju glared at navya.

Navya " You,  can't you knock before entering, what the heck is wrong with this company, now get out "

Teju was furious, first she tried to decide her man and now she was trying to mess with her.

Teja " if someone have to leave the cabin, then it's you. I don't give a shit of who you are and what n all, get the fuck of this cabin right now before I smash you face with the paper weight on the desk. Trust me when I say this, I will do that "

She said the last line just like karan and he smirked. Jessica tried to stifle her laugh.

Navya " youuuuu.. Do u even know who I am.. I am navya raghuvanshi, It won't take me a minute to kick you out of this office.. "

Teju stood in front of her " and you don't know who I am, it won't take me a second to kick you out of this empire and I won't mind doing it. "

Navya " how dare you "

She was about to slap but teju dodged her hand and pulled her in front and held her hair backwards tilting her neck making her wince, she left her later.

Teju " Don't even try this with me darling, I may look sweet but I m not to the one like you.. Now fuck off..I should not see you in this office and not near my man... If u don't take my words seriously.. Then.. Nah I know u will "

Navya glared at her " and who the hell are you say that.. My man, you r just a fling to him, when he is satisfied with you,  he will leave you..you r just a "

They heard a slap and Karan looked at teju who was fury, she was looking like a lioness.

Karan stood infront of teju and navya looked at him, she thought he will support her.