Chapter 20 - Sanjana's mystery

Teja was sitting in their room, she couldnt sleep, the question was eating her mind. She somewhere thought Sanjana was Saira mother but today's revelation made her stuck. She can't understand anything and she feels like living in a home with mysteries. She was lost in her thoughts when he entered the room and was surprised to see her awake at 3 in the morning.

Karan " teju "

She didn't reply, she was sitting lost and he went near her and shook her a little.

Karan " Teju where r you lost baby "

She looked at him, her eyes filled with many questions, the one which always shine for him is lost and blank. He settled beside her and she looked at him like baby.

Karan " what happen baby "

Teju " nothing karan..even if I ask, I know what will be your answer. I m sorry that I invaded your privacy today. Accidentally I saw the room across the floor and I went inside, it was filled with your parents pictures, your album from childhood and also your... Your...your younger sister.. Sanjana "

He felt stiff, he knew everything happened that night, Om called him and informed him everything. He also said how she was lost and confused.

He took deep breath and she looked at him.

Karan " Ask me whatever you want teju "

She doesn't want to pressure him but some thing are better to be unfolded then kept as a mystery.

Teju " Who is Saira mother? "

Karan " Sanjana, my sister "

She looked at him and he was just looking at her " The same sanjana who died at 15 years? "

He nodded " Yes teju, the same sanjana who died at 15 years for the world .. "

His eyes watered at the mention of his sister, who is his Jaan, the princess and life of the family.

Karan " She was my life teju..my baby.. She was 5 years younger to me and I was like a father to her.  You know she calls me dada. There is not a single day where I didn't slept without seeing her. My day begins with her and it ends with her "

A little boy aged 5 years was looking at the glass door, he was getting scared by the way his mom was screaming inside, they never said that getting a baby sister was this difficult.

Boy " Papa, y princess is punishing mumma like that.. Y can't she come without any pain "

Papa " Bcoz she is a princess haina, angels doesn't come easily to earth and mumma have to do hardwork to bring our angel to earth, she is worth the struggle and pain sunny "

Boy " She is an angel? Joh wishes puri karti hai ? "

Papa " yes she is an angel but, uski wishes hum puri karti hai..she is our princess haina "

Boy " Yes my princess "

Papa " pray for your princess and your mother "

Boy nodded and he went near the small temple in the hospital, he folded his hands in front of bappa.

Boy" bappa, I never asked anything from you bcoz Papa have always fulfilled my wishes. But now I want to as you one thing. Please keep my princess safe and also give less pain to mumma. She is in so much pain, voh bechari haina.. Please bappa. I promise I will keep your angel safe and I will fulfill her all wishes.. Pinky promise "

He doesn't know that keeping her safe in this world would be biggest task for him.

They heard the baby crying sound and the boy rushed to his papa and stood beside him. After sometime, the doc came out "Your baby girl is all healthy and safe, the nurse will bring her soon. Your wife is also fine, she will be shifted to the ward soon "