Chapter 39 - Caught you fly spy

Karan " Go inside, will come "

She nodded and went inside their mansion, looking around the surroundings, the security had changed and also more CCTV footage installed around. She entered their room only to see the balcony doors tinted and changed, the saira room was highly protected.

He entered inside after talking with the new team of his  at downstairs and saw her lost in her thoughts, saira was on the bed and she was playing with her toys.

Karan " Dada ki jaan, what r u doing?"

Teja looked at him realizing his presence and smiled, saira showed him her toys.

Saira like him " dada ki jaan is playing"

He smiled and pecked her forehead. He back hugged teju standing up and she smiled at him.

Karan " what is my dear wife thinking"

Teja " that her dear husband made so many things in just 2 days , changed everything, upgraded the security and then also tinted doors for the balcony"

Karan " bcoz its all needed. Teju, I know you are never used to live in this cage life but I just promise you, all will be better soon. "

Teja " how Sunny we need to find who is the person who were spying and then this Alex, he is a biggest threat for us. I don't care about me but I want you and Saira to be safe, big b and om, they should be safe. I m just scared sunny "

Karan " Shh shh don't worry, sab theek hojayega, we will find it soon and yes, Alex ka. Its hightime he know his enemy "

Teja " Sunny no, you r not going to risk your life "

Karan " without taking this risk we can never be free of any threat teju. He is not just a threat to us, but also a bigger threat to this society, this nation and the world, how can i let that happen. He will spoil many lives if he is left like that. You think we can save those girls all the time, we can't baby, and before he plan something next, we need to attack and finish this business "

Teja turned and hugged him tighter
" I know I should not say this, i should not be weak in front of my man but I m scared.  I want to live more years with you and spend thousands of hours in your arms, love you like no-one have loved anyone like that. Promise me, you will return safe from wherever you go leaving me and please take care of my sunny, he is precious to me Officer sir "

He placed his forehead on hers, little emotional hearing her soft yet determination filled threat " I promise you madam, I will not let anything happen to your husband "

He kissed her lips softly and she smiled, they broke the kiss in a second remembering saira and turned to look at her who has palmed her eyes and peeking at them through the gap in the fingers. 

Karan " naughty girl "

He tickled saira and she starts laughing, he pulled teju and the trio started tickling each other filling the room with laughter.

.....................................................................

Om was working in the laptop and Karan was pacing around, he was trying to hack the footage of the CCTV nearby to his place to know who was operating the spy camera. 

Jake " wait, zoom in, see the car, om, it's been standing there for a while and no movement, it's exactly a km away from our place Karan. Om check the timing of this footage and then spy cam timings "

Om " yeah right., give me 2 seconds "

He run the CCTV of both footage parallel and much to their thinking, the timings matched with minimum difference of second.